The eBomber | Bustin Sporster | XTLA mounts | SR RKP | eBoosted sporster enclosure MK3 | Maytech 6365 | Bergmeisters

Thank you! Been lurking a while now, gawking at all the wonderful builds. :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m glad you liked it!

Yes but I suggest you get longer motor mounts if so. I think @XTLA is working on longer mounts

I’m getting 55km/hr but I need more speed. 60T wheel pulley, 18T motor

The deck is pretty stable, it might have something to do with the SR RKP. But a 40" is more suitable to high speeds maybe more than 60km/hr

Yes. I’d suggest the Sporster

It’s because longer mounts would allow me to raise the motors a little bit more off the ground, creating a cooler look and protecting them from rocks

Get the Sporster

Get the Bergmeisters

Yes, it’s better than the Evolve in street wheels, worst than the Evolve in pneumatics, that think is terribly high

4 Likes

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. Since you need more speed, what changes are you planning? Would torque be an issue or does that setup have all the torque you’ll need even when you gear for higher speeds?

Cheers man! I’m still on the early planning, but if I go through with it I’m definitely going for your enclosure.

Mines nearly built with a similar powertrain. I’m sure there’s no shortage of power.

2 Likes

Hey man, I’ve been following your build too. Read everything from the start! The way you built up that deck was dope! Can’t wait to see how it goes. :slight_smile:

Just beautiful! Amazed you’re going 55km on a 35" deck. TIL that’s even possible. Curious about a couple of small details.

• On the enclosure mounts looks like hex heads on both the top and bottom; no nuts. How you do that?

• What are those hex head thingys mounting the wheels? Never seen that before

Inserts. Those are the through deck inserts you can get from him. Also called rivets for manual rivet guns

The wheels are held on by shoulder bolts. Removable axles that come with those trucks

Keep me in mind if you ever let go of that one @eBoosted :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks!

Building one is very easy these days, you can get the battery and enclosure from me, the deck from Bustin, the mounts from @XTLA, the trucks from surfrodz, the ESC from aliexpress and the wheels pullies from haggyboards

4 Likes

The perfect combo!

The only issue is Haggyboards have zero products listed on their site for a while now. I’ve been looking on and off for bergmeisters and they haven’t been available for over a month or more.

Yah, they’re moving country and have stalled selling for that reason. Be nice when they open back up.

4 Likes

@eBoosted which axle did you use with the Surfrodz? the 80mm ones? Building a shopping list. I don’t want to make mistakes given how much it costs to ship stuff to my country. :smiley:

Just some reference because he is using my mounting system, 80mm shoulder bolt was the minimum length required, 90mm will be more than enough.

3 Likes

I used 80mm axles in the begining but it ended up being too short so I replaced the OE 80mm axle for a custom 90mm axle with threads in both sides and used nuts, now it screws all the way in, this will help you fit the wheel/pulley much better. For the front truck the 80mm axle is perfect.

2 Likes

Thank you @XTLA and @eBoosted.

Would the Stormcore fit in your enclosure? I read somewhere that it might be a tight fit. Cheers!

@EDness said the stormcore wouldn’t fit with the smaller enclosure and 12S4P 21700 cells.

I’d like to see what is the issue with the stormcore on the MKII enclosure

Not sure if he took any pics, but it is larger than the unity by a little bit as well as the xt90 being dead center in the one side of the case.

Yea there isn’t much room to fit with MKII enclosure. Keep in mind you also need the space to put in the power and charge ports. I also added some small aluminum plates under the unity to help with the heat. That tiny space has to fit the following…

-charge port
-power button
-bms
-inline fuse
-ESC
-phase/sensor wires
-xt90 connector from battery-esc

1 Like