The Donation Bin

Not sure if we will get as much traction here as other places. But I figured we can have a thread dedicated to trades and freebies. I’ve given and gotten alot of free stuff and I love the idea of the community helping out!

Post up what you have to give away or sell for cheap here if you don’t want to start a new thread!

This is NOT a place for requests. If we find alot of people want to make requests, then we can start a new thread.

15 Likes

I got a few decks I can sell for cheap or even give for shipping costs for people in desperate need

1 Like

might want to go ahead and start that thread then lol. Requests are going to happen lol

does it come with a set of 107mm?

I’ve got some 12 gauge flexi cable. If you want some @me and lmk what length you want. I think I’ve got 10 feet of red/black.

Lol, nope

1 Like

I have assorted belts i won’t need pm me for sizes.
Also PET covers for battery wires .
Just pay shipping.
I have two protec classics too ones blue the other is black woth checkered straps. Size xl 20 bucks plus shipping each
Also xl motorcycle gloves with kevlar knuckles 5 bucks plus shipping

2 Likes

sending pm

Unfortunately, no decks with internal space for electronics.

I read this as pet like cats and dogs and not PET the plastic. I was thinking what type of pet do you have that is chewing battery wires? Gerbils.

4 Likes

my cattle dog once chewed an entire 25m extension lead into 5cm long pieces.

2 Likes

Hahaha thata too funny

You got any deck that could fit some small pneumatics ?

Got an old 6355 210kv non sensored lying in a box…
it’s pretty ugly but works fine

I do but Its not worth shipping over to France as I’m in San Diego, California

Mind telling what kind of deck are they (the ones that could fit pneumatics) ? Just to know

These are bunch of stuff that I would like to find a better home for.

1. Two Lipo batteries 3s 4000mAh, could be nice 6s board. I can throw in a wired BMS for them. CLAIMED
  2. Racestart 120A 6s ESC, phase wires need to be resoldered.
  3. ABEC clones 90mm black, ridden for not that long.
  4. Pneumatic tires w/ tubes, 6x1.5, new never used - 6 of them. CLAIMED
  5. Box of stuff of my early esk8 days - small wheels, cheap trucks and non-working banggood motor w/ 10mm shaft (there’s a pulley for it in the box).

Dani

4 Likes

Ive got a small pile of 16T 12mm steel motor pulleys.

1 Like

Heya Dani, if you know the dimensions of the hubs the 6x1.5s are for, I might be interested in taking them off you