The Dimensions Thread

A thread where you can ask others about sizes/dimensions and weights of specific parts

For example I need to know this dimension on the haggyboards bergmeister hub @haggyboard.timo

14 Likes

Can we make it a rule that you have to explain why you’re asking? :wink:

10 Likes

Figuring out what spacer I need to supply gear drives with

5 Likes

Great idea @moon

Anyone know the bolt size of the two front truck mounting bolts on trampa holypro decks? Need the dimension for a hole in a mounting plate.

3 Likes

That would definitely make it a better resource.

4 Likes

On the haero it’s M5, but my Trampa trucks came with m6 bolts… So in the end I don’t know and I just added confusion but there you go :laughing:

1 Like

m5x25

2 Likes

@PixelatedPolyeurthan @xsynatic the lower two bolts are M5 but on the holypro the top bolts seem bigger like m6 or m8 @Trampa

1 Like

Love the idea moon, am gonna make use of this for sure C:

hm…Trampa defines 2 different ones as truck bolts.

maybe they used what they had left.

1 Like

You need the hex bolt with 25mm length. You could also use a countersunk bolt with 25mm lngth.

2 Likes

I’ve seen two boards with Trampa trucks that have PU wheels mounted. The axles on those trucks are 9.525 mm. Are they really using 9.525 mm x 22.225 mm bearings and jamming the bearings into the core which is sized for 22 mm bearings?

I’ve asked both people below what they did and they have not responded…:crying_cat_face:

1 Like

I think they are

1 Like

yes , just a tighter fit

1 Like

@Randy Thanks for confirmation! Very nice board you have!

1 Like

does anybody know the diameter of how far the holes are apart on the evolve mount brackets?

I have them here so no measurements needed, need actual hard numbers.

I’m confused what numbers exactly that you need.

2 Likes

The diameter on how far these holes are apart.

Can’t tell you that but this may help.

3 Likes

it seems that those holes are in an aproximately 34mm circle apart from eachother from that file thanks!

1 Like