The destroyed parts thread

New thread idea - what part / skateboard / tool did you ruin / break / destroy with modifications / burn - and how did you manage to do it?

3 Likes

Don’t make me send pictures of my pile of enclosures I failed to mount and ruined…

6 Likes

4 Likes

Yikes

1 Like

Banana hanger

11 Likes

Never again will i use hard wood (brass or steel) inserts or zinc screws for mounting an enclosure

9 Likes

I have a possibly dead Maytech / Lacroix 6389 which I may have ruined and one insert is fucked up but that’s about it.

1 Like

7 Likes

Ooh i like this thread. Do body parts count?

9 Likes

What’s the record for number of parts destroyed per millisecond?

15 Likes

Yes

3 Likes
1 Like

ur esc enclosure for sale?

1 Like

It just did not wanna be ridden anymore

12 Likes

first one tried climping up a 45degree incline lost traction wheel spined up to max speed then when it touched back down the gear exploded. second one was from a jump when I was a noob and didnt know to release the trigger while jumping.

got hit by a car and the board got ran over.

5 Likes

It sold a while ago

1 Like

Don’t know why anitspark switch exploded, but it did. Fsesc was toast too. Not sure if it contributed or not :man_shrugging:

Bit of a rats nest in there so maybe my fault :rofl:

6 Likes

Let out the magic smoke of this LLT BMS. Still not quite sure what went wrong, my guess is my balance leads were in the wrong order? I have a new one but I still haven’t powered it on yet because I don’t trust myself to not blow up another one.

4 Likes

Have you checked the voltages on the balance plug to ensure the order is correct?

1 Like

On the new harness, yes. Since I’m using it for two LiPos I think the specific order I plug them into the 12S adapter matters, and that might be what went wrong.