The Definitive Guide to Metr App / Metr Pro

Anyone lol? Anyone? Is there anything I can do to get metr to work with 75/300 hardware on the ubox 75/100 dual esc? @rpasichnyk

I remember someone had issues with 75/300 not working with Metr Pro. Is green LED on Metr Pro blinking rapidly?

2 Likes

it was when i had it connected, i will have to open the enclosure and try again

It shouldn’t blink, it should be always ON (green). When green is blinking it means UART can not be established. Check that you have it enabled in VESC Tool. Also check that UART pins match.

2 Likes

Man the was one messing run. Not sure why there are breaks in the map tracking, maybe because of autopause?

Alright, hoping someone can help me out real quick on this one cause I need to send my old phone back in on a trade.

How do I transfer my Metr Data to a new phone? Or how can i link the account on my new phone to my old Metr app? I would hate to lose all this data…

EDIT - Nevermind… I don’t think this is feasible - the account linking doesn’t even seem to work now and I am at wits end trying to figure it out… Data is lost for good I guess

Account synchronization would keep the modules information (records) online. The “total” data will not get transferred over sadly, so you should just write it down and edit it in to the new phones metr app. :man_shrugging:

You could backup your metr folder containing the records. Settings get synced with the module (settings - blue cog - upload)

1 Like

It is possible

This ↑

1 Like

@rpasichnyk

https://metr.at/r/bErA

Can we get adc plotted similar to ppm voltages/ pwm

Would be nice

Also. If my setup requires me to drive in “reverse” is that something I need to deal with on my side?

I have the freesk8
Infinity logger
Now just need to try your new one.

I love your metr pro devices.

Question. What speed plots on the web link. Gps or uart speed .

Do you always get negative speed and duty cycle? Or do you switch between positive / negative?

By default it shows RPM calculated speed (not GPS).

Depends on how much interest there is for this feature. 99% of the users have PPM.

Hi @rpasichnyk, I have a metr pro that I can’t update, keeps stuck jumping into bootloader and then time out, I read that is a know problem, but I can’t find the solution, help will be appreciated, thanks Roman

What phone are you using? I have only seen this problem on Huawei phones.

Xiaomi mi8, kinda cousins phone.

Will try to find Xiaomi to test with, but I bet if you try with some other phone, it will work

1 Like

you have won the bet

1 Like

I’m having this weird behavior on my Metr Pro Unity where it maintains connection until I hit the throttle or brake on my Hoyt puck.

Is it possible its EMF related? My BLE module sits close to my motors.

What is your UNITY firmware? Might be this issue:

1 Like

Well that sure was simple. Guess my Unity was on old firmware. I downloaded it direct through the android app to 23.44 and am now up and running. thank you

Has anyone had any occurrances where the Metr side of the ESC will turn off and not appear anymore?

The other side stays on, but Metr side turns off or stops responding. Only solution is to power the board off and on again

This is very untested, I haven’t tried troubleshooting much yet

1 Like