The Definitive Guide to Metr App / Metr Pro

@rpasichnyk Any ideas?

Like @xsynatic It says FW 0.0 Not supported…

1 Like

Can we get a record button in the realtime page?

3 Likes

Please send logs (Settings -> Show Logs) to support@metr.at

1 Like

Just sent them!

Just resent them!

3 Likes

@rpasichnyk

Does the diebiems go up to 13s?

No. 12s is the limit.

2 Likes

Dang it :disappointed_relieved: Thanks for the help man!

how do i enable write mode in the app, its stuck at read only and i kind of need to use it to change a settings in the vesc

@rpasichnyk how come if I have multiple boards I have to go in to settings and select the correct module to be active for auto record to work?

Is there any way for the app to auto select the available module?

I have the same issue…

Send him your metr logs and iTunes logs and he will get you sorted out! :grin:

Ever since i updated to FW 5.0 my metr has stopped working :see_no_evil: I am on Android, but when i connect the app just freezes

Metr Pro firmware does not yet support FW 5.0
If you want beta test new Metr Pro firmware, please open metr app, go to Settings - Show Logs, send logs to support@metr.at and write that you want to test new Metr Pro firmware (beta)

2 Likes

I have an old metr (don’t exactly know which one) but i fixed it by downloading the previous version of the app

1 Like

Hello!
A bit totally unrelated, but anyone have any recorded close up shots of this module that I could use?
I was looking for some video footage of this module and I am too lazy to open my enclosure and dissasemble everything to record a few clips.

Thanks!
Stan

Did you just update the app? Seems like my phone have automatically updated the app and new doesn’t work. It changed color from white to black. It do connect to the modul but after it connects the screen freezes and it doesn’t show any data other than zeros.
It worked good yesterday evening. This morning it doesn’t work.
I run the old modul and a iPhone 6s.

1 Like

Thanks for heads up, will check the old module now

Update: found the problem. Fix coming soon, everything will be back to normal.

5 Likes

Any known compatability issues with the Flipsky 4.2 pro? it seems the Metr Pro cant estabilish the baudrate and the green light just keeps flashing. If i try moving to the UART on the second side then all lights are on solid.

On what i think to me the main the BT light flashes which is ito be expected but the green wont go solid.

1 Like

welcome bud. do you have the uart app enabled on the first side as well?

1 Like