The Clown Prince of Crime is Being Parted Out

Sad to see this go. Always liked this board. :cry:

5 Likes

I’ve never been the same after my crash and it doesn’t get used like it should. I have surfrods that I would probably throw on there to make it a push board.

1 Like

Ikr, this board looks like so much fun to carve around on and have a chill ride with.

2 Likes

That is mostly what I did. I never pushed the board hard. Take a trip to NJ and try it out :joy:

1 Like

120 for the focboxs?

Rules state you need prices. Rules be rules.

Honestly I don’t know what these parts are worth used as I have never sold used parts before Cost would be USD

3 Likes

Then just list them at one million dollars, and accept offers. That’s technically not against the rules.

Though you’ll probably sell more if you put reasonable prices on them

3 Likes

1 Like

Not to be rude, but ignorance generally doesn’t fly as an excuse not to follow rules

1 Like

Option 1: Take new price and deduct a few percent, add OBO, done.

Option 2: Price them for as much as you would personally buy them for, add OBO, done²

5 Likes

1 Like

I have updated the OP with pricing

1 Like

@Briman I saw that @scepterr sold some flex PCB built packs. Is this one of those / does it have some flex to it? or is it a solid brick pack?

Sorry for the late reply. It is solid. He offered it when I had him build this but I decided to make it a rigid pack so there would not be any worry of a solder joint getting fatigued.

I’m taking reasonable offers on parts. It is well past the time to see it go.

1 Like

A few questions… When was the battery built? How has it been stored - low/med/high charge? Does it still charge to 42v? Got any pics of the battery construction under the shrink wrap?

Thanks

I do not have any pictures of the battery under the shrink wrap. I did not build it @Scepterr from here built it. I could probably find pictures of the construction of it if you want to see them.

It is from 2018 it only has about 50 miles on it. Last time I charger it up and rode the board it charged up to 42V.

I ran it around to probably around 50-60 percent.

Scepterr knows his shit, so no doubt built well.

2 Likes

I was able to find some pictures on the old builder forum that were sent to me as the build was done.

Postive welds

Negative Welds

Silicone between the packs to dampen vibration

Final assembly

Hope this helps

1 Like

Thanks for the photos. It looks like a really well built pack, but I don’t think it will work for what I need.