The Circuit Board | Moon Gears | Sender/Hummie Deck | 10s5p | Dual 6374 | Unity [All Comments Welcome]

I love the sound of gear drives, I don’t ride with my usual one ear bud in when I’m on my gear drives as it sounds better than listening to music lol

3 Likes

My dude! You understand. That has been me while riding. Initially it was not listening to music because new board and safety. I have yet to pop ear buds in when riding it.

3 Likes

5 Likes

nice build it looks really clean

1 Like

@Venom121212 how did you do the art and grip and can it be done on a flexy deck?

1 Like

My buddy @sender does that. Check out more of his work here.

It will stiffen up the deck a bit but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. More protection.

2 Likes

I do it to Lacroixs and all sorts of flexy decks as well!

5 Likes

@sender how much would it be to get this deck done?

1 Like

The deck doesn’t really change the price as it is the same amount of work. But in the $175-200 range typically for most jobs.

Unless you are gorgeous female.

4 Likes

do i get a discount if a pretty female sends it to you :rofl:

In which case I charge double to avoid the perception of impropriety or the temptation of Tom foolery.

For the flesh is weak, and I am a happily married man, thank you very much.

8 Likes

do you think youll be able to do it in like a year when i have enough money?

Yup.

Leave this man’s thread alone!

You already sent me a PM a while ago anyway. Hit me up there.

8 Likes

Finally got my @mikenyc adjustable baseplate set up up front.

Still no black hanger but it’s a step in the right direction.

Set it up as 50° front and 35° rear split. Thank you @skunk and @deckoz for the angling help.

The rear truck is not dropped through and has a tunnel riser for cable management.

The added bit of height from the adjustable plates actually balances the deck back out oddly enough.

First test ride with new and improved angles tomorrow.

16 Likes

sexy looking build!
I think you need blue surfrodz :stuck_out_tongue:
How much did the whole build end up costing?

1 Like

Thank you! I’m worried the blue from surfrodz won’t match perfectly and it’ll drive me nuts. Planning on swapping to black though for sure. In total a little over a grand but I should do a cost column up there for reference. Great idea.

Shit it came out to $1810, why did you make me do that?! :rofl:

14 Likes

I saw a little over a grand and I was like yeah sure :joy:

4 Likes

Dammit @deckoz and @Venom121212… I tallied my Evo up and it’s at 1630 with all the stuff I’ve changed… And that’s single drive 12s4p… :face_with_raised_eyebrow::frowning:

1 Like

Shit sneaks up on you!

3 Likes

Hell yeah…

1 Like