The cheapest helical gear drive for MBS Matrix 2 - $ 200 set from Russia

So I decided to create a separate topic for selling Gear Drive specifically for trucks MBS Matrix 2.
For the beginning of the new season, I am offering the most delicious price for your boards.
Gearbox available:
9:44 (8 mm shaft)
10:44 (8 mm shaft keyway), 10 mm D-shaft, 10 mm shaft)
11:44 (8mm shaft keyway, 10 mm D-shaft, 10 mm shaft
12:44 (8mm shaft keyway, 10 mm D- shaft, 10 mm shaft

Carbon set - 200 $
Steel set - 180 $
Leading gear - Steel
Slave gear - Pom

Recommended motors 6374, 6384 shaft 25 mm

22 Likes

Wow looks awesome

Maybe you could link 1 or 2 people who have tested so we can hear more feedback?
Thanks

4 Likes

Price is for single drive right?

1 Like

I think it’s for 2? Hence “set”

4 Likes

Hope so

1 Like

Looks promising! Any vouchers for the product?

1 Like

I have been using these drives for a long time, I also install them on the boards that I collect. for mbs matrix I changed the construction a little, but in general these are the same drives that work fine

For set (2 motors/wheels)

3 Likes

Right

2 Likes

Do you sell spare POM helical gear as well?

2 Likes

if it’s necessary

I’ll buy a set next week if you can sell me spare helical gear[s]

Ok, how teeth you need?

hi,
how can i get a set of carbon version?

I’ll pm you after work

write me what gear do you need and what hubs?

1 Like

I ordered around the 5th of february, and just received my carbon set. Shipping was 50$, and an additional set of pulleys was 14$ extra. Also, I had to pay 22€ for german customs / DHL. So overall a very competitive price for what looks like a solid product.

Motor and wheel hub bolts were provided, and the gear drives also had all the necessary bolts.

Sadly, my Matrix trucks are stuck in Brexit shipping nirvana, so I can’t test these yet.

12 Likes

Would this work with a landyachtz evo? And also is 110mm wheels ok or do i want bigger pneumatics? I’m badly interested but also badly clueless.

judging by the size of the gear drive I’d say that the 110s won’t even touch the ground.

6 Likes

150 mm +

3 Likes