The cheapest helical gear drive for MBS Matrix 2 - $ 200 set from Russia

Look sweet. I waiting on my set to ship. Fizzing

2 Likes

a few more kits went to customers

7 Likes

My order has been stuck at a post office in Russia since feb. 11th >.<

@iNoLikeFlexyDecks

Unfortunately, delivery from Russia to America takes longer than delivery to Europe. be patient

1 Like

Yar, it’s probably on its way, not stuck. That’s just the last place it got scanned.

1 Like

Arrive yet?

Landed on my doorstep yesterday. Look great :+1:

3 Likes

Mine arrived two days ago and looks great, just haven’t had time to assemble yet. Is there any sort of instructions to refer to that I missed or just figure it out?

What was the ETA?

Mine seem to be stuck in the “Russian Federation”

1 Like

on the moments of the assembly, write to me in private messages, I will tell you everything

1 Like

it’s awesome) I’d rather see them on your board

1 Like

put me down for one, im sold.

Take my capitalist money

2 Likes

write me if you want to buy

Still waiting for delivery. The struggle is real.

I have 6396 motors and interested in a set of these for my Flux, do you think they would be suitable and if so what can be expected from each gear ratio set up you offer?

How do I get in direct contact with you?

Give me your istagram or phone number

jrwm89 is my instagram

1. 3 of thread doesn’t even touch the mbs truck. Only one thread that locks it. I don’t know if this is mistake or the way it is. But gear mount is loose every few minutes of ride. When I asked the seller he told me to tighten more 🤷 but there is no thread on end of the hole so how would it screw in further it just stops there. Anyone
    Anyone know the thread size so I can buy thread maker.

2. in here it mentioned 6384 motor but when I got it & after installing the gear & motor flipsky 6384, I noticed the base of truck mount scrapes the motor CAN when making slight turn. See the picture.