The BRO | 12S8P | Haero Bro Model | E-TOXX Dual Direct Drive | 170kV 6374 Maytech Closed Can | Dual VESC 6 |

Thanks for the compliment. :rofl:

1 Like

Where did you find these cells for that price ?

Fogstar Wholesale. Search on the forum.
Not ordered yet.

2 Likes

Can you perhaps help me with this Noob question thread! 😀 ask your questions here! ?

Where can I buy those tires. I can’t find them on the e-toxx website. Thank you very much

You mean the hubs?
Shoot @NoWind a pm as far as I remember a new run of those hubs is in production or soon going to.

1 Like

Yes to the hubs. Ok, I’ll write to nowind. thanks

1 Like

Hi NoWind, Where can I buy the orange e-toxx hubs … I don’t see them on the e-toxx website?

Thank you very much.

1 Like

His website isn’t really up to date most time, so if you interested in something from him best way to write him via his website contact form or just pm him here.

1 Like

jens@e-toxx.com

1 Like

understood … I will write to the e-mail.

1 Like

Hey
Hubs are in production, ETA is end of Februar.
Black and Silver anadozised will be in the first batch.
Cheers

5 Likes

Alright, ordered 3m of nickel strips 10mm x.15mm and fishpaper rings from nkon. I will test the nickel and test if it is pure nickel.
I get fishpaper off from ebay or something like that, but I don’t know a trusted seller.

2 Likes

3m should be enough for a 12S8P?

I used about 2 meters of 25 mm x0.15 mm nickel single layer for my 12s6p build as a reference.

10mmx .15mm here

@pjotr47 can probably tell u if its enough

Left on the list is kapton and rubberlike heatshrink. oh and cells are coming. :heart:

2 Likes

Better finish it before April :wink:

Have you some escs for lending? :wink:

1 Like