The best customer service in esk8?

This is the TRUTH!!!

4 Likes

The thing is that many guys are saying very fast that … is a bad company without giving the company some waiting time. Also a big amount off vendors here are doing their business in their free time. Next to work/study, family time, esk8 time & extra hobbies.

I am also not the fastest guy for responding. I have not always that much time. + there are many guys that ask very stupid questions in pm :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

for people in EU i would also like to mention @EboardSolutions aka electricboardsolutions.com

stellar pre- and after purchase support, and endured all my newbie questions via email like a boss

5 Likes

Feel free to leave input on my vendors thread, I can add things to it if need be

2 Likes

Yes eboardsolutions is a very good vendor too. Ships really fast and responds fast too. I should have mentioned that earlier but I haven’t dealt with him recently so it wasn’t that fresh in my mind.

2 Likes

I would like to mention myself, @Mainsedora, regarding candles or other decor shit related to esk8.(I started it recently(slap me if you like :sweat_smile:))

5 Likes

To be clear, YOU are giving YOURSELF a great rating for customer service?

3 Likes

Yeah, we need to make better use of that resource.

1 Like

I would answer the questions as good as possible and try to find solutions with my customers. ( I run a little 3d printing service, great responses so far, away from esk8)
Is that bad for mentioning myself?:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Top of the list is for me @haggyboard.timo with Haggyboard.com, no doubt about that. Excellent service and that from the other side of the world.
I can vouch for the following BE companies too: @pjotr47 @EboardSolutions @MarkOneBoards who i have all met in person. (im not affiliated with any of these)
Im not going to list the usual guys here (Sender, moon, jamie, ben, …) as i assume everyone is aware of these and or they have more exposure anyways and or my interaction was limited to 1 purchase or annoying chat from me (fi talking to moon about a pulley system and not realising he was talking about a gear drive which was very clear in the pictures but i was simply too stupid :joy:)

9 Likes

1 Like

Only time will tell.

2 Likes

please use google to find the answer to this question!!!

4 Likes

This is a good list to maintain. Loads of great vendors to look at right there!!

2 Likes

Yes, me too!

Always has their hexagon griptape in stock and ships them out promptly!

Also @BigBen aka ben brown the work he does for the money he charges on fibre-glass enclosures is more than fair and really quality work!!!
He also had the enclosure to me in 2 days of putting cash in his acc.

3 Likes

:100: I got three of them. Durable and can take a beating.

@pjotr47 is right up there too with good service :full_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

It took a bit of time to get it all back together but today there was a gap in the weather so we did what all dedicated esk8rs should do and we rode!!!
Again thanks to the guys at bioboards for making todays electric skateboard groupride in birmigham posiible!!

1 Like

@mackann at Bioboards! Unitys from Europe to Australia in less than 2 weeks! What a hero :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

3 Likes