The best customer service in esk8?

I cant lie, you had me in the second half.

5 Likes

I think a thread or post like this works best because in 2020 there will be 10new companies we dont know about yet. A constant discussion of good vendors and people calling out bad vendors more is what we need to do as a comunity.

1 Like

This is the TRUTH!!!

4 Likes

The thing is that many guys are saying very fast that … is a bad company without giving the company some waiting time. Also a big amount off vendors here are doing their business in their free time. Next to work/study, family time, esk8 time & extra hobbies.

I am also not the fastest guy for responding. I have not always that much time. + there are many guys that ask very stupid questions in pm :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

for people in EU i would also like to mention @EboardSolutions aka electricboardsolutions.com

stellar pre- and after purchase support, and endured all my newbie questions via email like a boss

5 Likes

Feel free to leave input on my vendors thread, I can add things to it if need be

2 Likes

Yes eboardsolutions is a very good vendor too. Ships really fast and responds fast too. I should have mentioned that earlier but I haven’t dealt with him recently so it wasn’t that fresh in my mind.

2 Likes

I would like to mention myself, @Mainsedora, regarding candles or other decor shit related to esk8.(I started it recently(slap me if you like :sweat_smile:))

5 Likes

To be clear, YOU are giving YOURSELF a great rating for customer service?

3 Likes

Yeah, we need to make better use of that resource.

1 Like

I would answer the questions as good as possible and try to find solutions with my customers. ( I run a little 3d printing service, great responses so far, away from esk8)
Is that bad for mentioning myself?:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Top of the list is for me @haggyboard.timo with Haggyboard.com, no doubt about that. Excellent service and that from the other side of the world.
I can vouch for the following BE companies too: @pjotr47 @EboardSolutions @MarkOneBoards who i have all met in person. (im not affiliated with any of these)
Im not going to list the usual guys here (Sender, moon, jamie, ben, …) as i assume everyone is aware of these and or they have more exposure anyways and or my interaction was limited to 1 purchase or annoying chat from me (fi talking to moon about a pulley system and not realising he was talking about a gear drive which was very clear in the pictures but i was simply too stupid :joy:)

9 Likes

1 Like

Only time will tell.

2 Likes

please use google to find the answer to this question!!!

4 Likes

This is a good list to maintain. Loads of great vendors to look at right there!!

2 Likes

Yes, me too!

Always has their hexagon griptape in stock and ships them out promptly!

Also @BigBen aka ben brown the work he does for the money he charges on fibre-glass enclosures is more than fair and really quality work!!!
He also had the enclosure to me in 2 days of putting cash in his acc.

3 Likes

:100: I got three of them. Durable and can take a beating.

@pjotr47 is right up there too with good service :full_moon_with_face:

3 Likes