The battery builders club

For that price, just buy a Malectrics or a kWeld, and have money left over to buy some legit nickel.

6 Likes

Yep was thinking of getting a malectrics, but gotta save up some more for it.

And for the nickel i’m sure @ZachTetra can sell me some lol

1 Like

Depends how much you need homie, we got more in stock :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I m good for now, I still need a new spot welder tho

I can always just sell you welded groups :wink:

3 Likes

What’s the current best source of cells down in Aussie territory?

Woolies.

Don’t listen to the haters. I’m building a 33s10p pack of Energizer AA’s, alkaline is where it’s at, so much cheaper than Molicels :clap:

images (11)

12 Likes

Vapetraders or techaroundyou. Need a wholesale account tho or retail prices or ludicrous

2 Likes

If you really want to buy from local sellers you only need an ABN as far as I’m aware to get a wholesale account.

But even then the wholesale prices at tech around you isn’t spectacular.

• Samsung 30Q - $6.83 AUD
  • Samsung 30T - $12.61 AUD
  • Samsung 40T - $13.13 AUD
  • Samsung 50E - $10.91 AUD
  • Sony VTC6 - $8.99 AUD

18650 prices are quite good but imo forget about the value proposition of 21700 cells, they also don’t stock the P42A, not sure what the Vapetraders wholesale price is like but would be fairly similar. I purchased my Molicel P42A’s from Vapcell in China, worked out to $4.50 USD per cell plus 88 USD shipping, which translates to $9.23 AUD per cell shipped. The only downside is the manufacture date is from 2018 so I probably would not suggest going that route.

Where can I buy a good charge port and charger for a 12s4p 21700 43.2v? Is this the place for it this ?

Holy guacamole!
how do you guys even cope?

I woulda had to make my first board with a bunch of lemons and pennies for all that. 12s10p? faaaaaak…

3 Likes

can you be more specific about your requirements? there’s a ton of options out there. the basic charge port is 2.1mm barrel jack , but its meh. some of the aviation connectors are “GOOD” bit bulky-er and pricy-er… both can be found on amazon, ali, ebay…

1 Like

Sorry, I would like a nicer one does it matter whether its xlr or 3 pin what’s the standard proven charge ports and chargers for 12s

What are you paying for a 30q? Most places in the US are over priced. Nkon was such a good deal but then they cut the US off.

It all depends on how many amps your charger is. That will determine the type of port.

the most I paid was 3 per cell plus ship.
I don’t always buy 30q tho. I like to find cells for $2 or less and buy a ton. but that’s rare. so maybe 2.50 per cell average for 30q, HG6, Tesla, whatever is hot…

Where are you paying $3 a cell? I haven’t bought cells for a year.

me neither. I have piles still from when there was a glut last year

edit: wait, I just bought teslas for 2.50. very nice cells

1 Like

and I can always do it myself :wink:

lol I just love to try things myself and learn, but I’ll ,try to, keep that in mind :kissing_heart:

1 Like

does it get cheaper than this??

1 Like