The battery builders club

Looks like just as long before as it is after?

\

edit:

gotchya!

3 Likes

Is it also important that the white part of the balance cables don’t cross?

1 Like

As long as you came make sure that the balance cables to rub through each other cross em all you want!

Done!

8 Likes

Looks really professional! Only thing you’re missing is fuse on charging port :grin:

7 Likes

Haha! Yeah that would be good. Do you know of any small profile 10 amp fuses? I have some glass tube, but I want something smaller

1 Like

I am not aware of anything smaller than glass tubes. They are not so big anyways and they are easy to solder on :blush:

10amp mini fuses (not mini-blades) found at autozone

2 Likes

Ace hardware also has them, I got a couple packs of various rated ones for cheap.

Problem is a I lost all my holders :man_shrugging: guess I’ll just solder them.

1 Like

quality photo @kook :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

thANKS Da SPaCE ShUTTLE TOOK IT ON A flYoVER!

4 Likes

I need a good connector to mount in a pelican case for charge and discharge, xt90 don’t come in a mounting flavour so seems that I need something else, needs to withstand 100a peak, any ideas ?

1 Like

@mmaner has a good 3d printable panel mount design for xt90

3 Likes

They be different batteries fool! :rofl:

2 Likes

Easy one, zip tie it while you epoxy the back
X90 panel mount.ipt (160.5 KB)

1 Like

This is technically PCB mount, but you could totally solder some wires to the bare housing

What Glyphkis said. 3d printable bracket with bolts/screws/epoxy/whatever you prefer.

1 Like

Lets get it going

1 Like

Why did you order that one vs the 168 cells for $117.60 or the 80 unwelded for $72?

The 168 cells for 117 is actually a different cell, it’s the M1A cell with less capacity

I didn’t see an 80 unwelded one I thought they were all encapsulated

1 Like