The battery builders club

I’m so excited, my 0.2mm x 30mm nickel is coming Tuesday, only 27 days after I ordered it, actually before the expected delivery date. Crazy for AliExpress. Hope the rest of my Ali stuff comes soon… :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hey guys! Is it possible to SAFELY pair a 6s lipo with a 10s5p Li-ion in series for more power?

Hell no son. Just dont mix moonshine with beer

5 Likes

:open_mouth:thats my favorite drink

1 Like

Is it possible, if the planets and stars are aligned and every possible variable is taken into account?
(also, is it possible to breed a flying pig?)
Yes.

Is it something anyone should ever consider actually doing? Hell no.

7 Likes

Just finished putting it all together! Now I just gotta wait for snow :snowflake:

3 Likes

Mind your pluses and minuses. :unamused:

18 Likes

Spicy, hope you’re all good dude!

6 Likes

Looks like you were pretty close to having some kentucky-fried fingers. Always take care to label or color code your connections. “I’ll remember which is which” is not good enough.

7 Likes

Hell yes dude, that looks so lit!

1 Like

12 Likes

Looking for recommendations for a 12s bms.
I’d prefer to get a flexi or a DieBiems (got a Davega) but don’t think they are available atm. I’m therefore lost as to what to use. I guess since I can’t have what I want the smallest footprint would be best?

2 Likes

I have one flexi that I think I won’t use. Where are you from? Edit: I see, Canada. Still, I can ship from EU if you won’t find better solution.

2 Likes

Great offer…thanks!

Some of the most used esk8 bms, size comparison:

Unbeliveable how flexi is actually tiny!

11 Likes

It’s because all other BMS are not made for bypass so they have mosfet circuit.
Get rid of them and you have the flexi :wink:

6 Likes

That makes sense!
Flexi goes to new happy owner @oldman , I have no use of it.

4 Likes

Thanks a bunch @tinp123! This solves at least two of my problems at once. I can now use my davega x to its fullest potential. Can now upgrade to a bms that’s a much more reasonable size. Im switching from a subsonic 42" century to a used hummie. Things should fit ok now

3 Likes

Okey.

0.2 x 50mm nickel.

Has anyone used it?

Got a good link for it?

Got any for sale?

I am wanting to use it for double stacked 30qs and have some folded over the top to solder the series cables.

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32850391604.html

2 Likes