The "Baby Blue Racer"!

Don’t know if I would go that far😂

It’s holding up just fine but I’ve only got to do a mile on the pulleys until the prongs started snapping.

@mishrasubhransu I just made a version with the press in pins and it came out great! I’m actually fairly confident in it!

5 Likes

abs?

1 Like

Looks great. Let us know if it worked out in the end.

2 Likes

No, pls plus. From my experience it may be even stronger than abs.

1 Like

I’ve now got around 25 miles on this board and I’m very happy with it! it handles great (I now understand why @b264 loves these short old-school type decks) and packs quite a punch!

I have yet to drain the battery fully but I hope to do a range test soon. the top speed is around 23 mph and I truthfully don’t want to go any faster on such a short deck. I don’t understand how @b264 manages to go 30+ mph on such short decks. I had to get back used to riding urethane again as I’ve been spoiled with 6 inch pneumatics on my daily driver for the past 6.5 months. I’m really impressed with the orangatang caguamas however they do get really dirty really fast!

I would like to give a thank you to @mishrasubhransu for the press in dowel idea as that is the only reason by board is in currently in working order!

3 Likes

@b264 is this board getting used and abused to you standards😂

6 Likes

Sweet :slight_smile:

No trailer queens :smirk:

5 Likes

mhhh… i would say @b264 is just missing a handle on this one so far :wink: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Compact and quality! Love it! Great work !

2 Likes

How is this board holding up? Curious

1 Like

I haven’t been in the US since the end of August 2020 so I have not ridden it since then. But as of when i left it was in great shape! At some point I want to switch to aluminium pulleys but besides that I’m really happy with this board!

Because this board has a modular battery pack I was able to travel with it and it has become my daily driver instead of the “baby blue racer”

4 Likes

Oh nice, do you have a thread for that one?

1 Like

I do not however it may be time to put one together!

1 Like

I used to think the neo deck was small, until i got it. Its a boat made by an incompetent guy, for some reason your board looks very nice though.

But i dont have anything but hate for the deck exept that the milling is done very well.

2 Likes

Yeah, the fit and finish of the deck I received definitely seems to be notch above some of the other ones sent out. I have not been easy on mine and its been holding up great! And yes, it is much bigger then people think!

2 Likes