The Acoustic | Custom Ziricote Veneer on Carbon Hummie | Custom leather wrapped BigBen enclosure | DKP | 10s4p Samsung 30q battery | 72kv Direct Drive motors | 120mm Foamies/Clouds | 2019 HobbyWing DD ESC and Remote

No griptape yet

3 Likes

Thanks!

Frit would be awesome!

1 Like

^^^^^

3 Likes

Wow, Thanks for sharing the love brother! I really appreciate the kindness and you taking the time to read all the way through! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Should probably read next time lol. Thanks a lot for your help :blush: it was very helpful :pray:

2 Likes

Wow this is beautiful. Really love the lether wrap on the enclosure so unik and just WOW!! Prettiest build I seen so far.

u have my vote for best build of the year

4 Likes

What level of frit do you have?

If its a medium to fine grit you shouldnt be covering up too much grain. Just put it right where your feet are and you’ll add enough to be good!

Check out @Sender’s work with his frit, his decks still pop with it added

4 Likes

Gorgeous build :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Like I said on Facebook. Shut up… This is too nice. It is ridiculous. You are making everyone here look bad.

4 Likes

I currently have Amber fine sized frit on hand. I previously did a “dry” test and just hand sprinkled two stripes down the deck just to preview how it would look. It would definitely work but at the moment I love riding it bare and staring at the clean smooth surface :joy:

I love seeing all of @Sender 's work!
A true inspiration and a trove of frit’d masterpieces!

5 Likes

Congratulations on the longest esk8 topic OP.

although I’ve seen some of the pic’s very nice man.

4 Likes

OH man! haha I had poured a scotch and was just writing and writing, and dragging and dropping pics… just kinda going blindly straight ahead with the pile of photos… Then when it was time to hit “create topic” to publish the piece, I got an error pop up window that read “Body is limited to 32,000 characters; you entered 46,660.”

Doh! Lol

11 Likes

Holy shit thats sexy af

1 Like

Thanks @Astro!

1 Like

This is an amazing piece of art!
Great job dude!
Definitely build of the year! <3

4 Likes

Honestly the most beautiful deck customization I have seen. So classic and so nice. Love it!

6 Likes

This is not a board, its a piece of art, and thanks for detailed description of every step :+1:

After these skill demonstration I will bother you in PM in a non esk8 project

Well done

5 Likes

thanks for sharing the stoke @murdomeek @rey8801 @Pedrodemio !!!

2 Likes

Build of the year canidate #1 for sure bro fuckin amazing build :100:

2 Likes

Beautiful build. Epoxy work is a difficult art and craft. Nicely done :+1:

2 Likes