ThaNoS_Short AT commuter_ ChooChoo deck | MAD Fury DD | Hammock Adj Base Plate | Haggy 6" / TB110mm wheels

British Columbia :blush:

Ahhh ofc its the best of the bunch :stuck_out_tongue: did ya manage to bring a board with ya?

1 Like

No damn but here would be amazing with an esk8. So nice road and spared trucks. I am franking out without a board :joy:

Question if you don’t mind, what are the measurements for the enclosure? I’d like to start planning asap :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry guys I was trying to se t a good deal with the factory. 10 decks for them is nothing so difficult to get them interested. Anyhow I got the deal done. I will post all the details in a separate thread but I think we are talking about 125$ each for 10 decks. Deck is around 31inch, really compact as I wanted but unbelievable comfortable and stable. It’s made of maple, pressed and CNC. Central groove is 430x180x7mm (lowest point, since the deck has ergonomic shape, is not flat). You need a 14mm tall enclosure. At least that what I used.
It can host up to a 11s4p if you play with the layout.

12s3p is really easy to fit and that what I use.

For enclosure we will involve @BigBen to have a top notch solution, but of course you can make your own if you prefer. I advice to wait the deck for that since the shape is not flat, but has a specific concave that is what makes it great to me.

9 Likes

Here we go guys :wink:
ChoChoo GB

3 Likes

@rey8801, what is the flex like in the deck? Also would you say that the comfort+stability in your deck comes from the angled/raised ends or something else?

1 Like

Flex zero. The frame is too thick.
Conform is amazing. The trick is not to have the feet on the trucks and on another level. Stability is from shape and concave since allow you to be really close to the ground.

1 Like

By concave you mean the shape along the length right? This shape right -> front \_____/ back

1 Like

Not only the concave is present in both directions. What you showed (plus also in the middle) and also side wise. It’s a weird deck I know :grin:

1 Like

what angle are you running your baseplates at, sorry if you mentioned this i couldnt see it

Here we go :blush:

3 Likes

This build has been the best ride I have ever done on street wheels! Another MadLab marvel! :grinning:

1 Like

Thx man…We had fan…please post the build log.
I had the chance to try the @Luke deck, no kicktail, @CarbonV was one of the few who got it. Really really nice deck. Super clean. I was surprise the 2 have the same feet height nevertheless the slightly wheel difference. I guess the drop down design help.
Have fun man! Now is definitely ready :blush:

6 Likes

Hi! I finally tried the 10000 eprm and I think it doesn’t work well with my DD. I mean they run fine but it has a weird noise at the low erpm. Maybe I will try to work all the way down and try around 5000 if that makes a difference compare to the default 3500 erpm.

Yeah, it produces more noise, but do pay attention to the motor heat and average consumption. They both go down.

Great to see another MOV-E in the wild. Saw the pictures in th pictures thread and thought it was your Spud @rey8801 but when I saw the shape in the middle section I was quite sure it had to be one of the three that are out in the wild, @CarbonV tagged fitted that picture :smiley: (NIce work btw ;))

2 Likes

yeh it’s one of the trilogy! Pretty rare deck I would say. Keep it with care :blush:

1 Like

I will try values in between just before the noise starts. I really can not stand the noise.

2 Likes

Nano X after about 2.2K started to be unreliable. So took the opportunity to open up the case.
800km everything looks good.
Switched to the mini remote. Never used a trigger style one. Made the Avio mod to remove the staring wheel :wink:

10 Likes