TelTail Lights (TTL) - Interactive eSkate Lighting System

Hey mate. Ive sent you a pm

1 Like

Might be interested!

2 Likes

@Zach correction You are interested. It’s The coolest toy on my board. Ttl plus DaveGaX best tech package.

2 Likes

I am interested in beta testing. Let me know where and how I can sign up! I am currently running a 240w buck converter with a 60w headlight and 20w tail light or two different boards. I also have dual red rear leds for under glow and dual front white leds for underglow.

3 Likes

Pics! @mattsdominion

1 Like

@Ace

I have this deck in pieces right now because I am installing 6396 maytech motors and 3dservisas 5:1 gears to remove the trampa gear drives and (underperforming) 6376 motors.
Currently running a 13s5p 25r battery and a 240w buck converter to power everything with a rocker switch on the storage box.

5 Likes

@Venom121212, I love the new name for this mode! I’ll include it in the next update of the app.

4 Likes

I actually think I like splash carve better now that I’ve heard it in my head a few times. Still up to you of course haha. It works great though. I was sore from all the extra carving I was doing to show off.

3 Likes

Is it possible for me to order a usplit? @ricco

1 Like

when is the mini coming? :grin:

6 Likes

Ya, Im with you there. It definitely rolls off the tongue easier.

@DEEIF, yes you can. Just send me a PM saying you’re interested in purchasing a uSplit.

@Scepterr, I am still working on getting the TTL Lite Module to the beta phase. Are you interested in becoming a beta tester once it is ready for testing?

1 Like

most definitely :+1:

1 Like

Great! I plan to get the TTL Lite to the beta phase in the next couple months. I’ll PM you when I am ready to take money and ship :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So what part of it that you still working on?

I haven’t gotten a chance to get the FW ported over from the standard TTL system since I got the Lite soldered up. So really I am still working on all of the FW, but I am reusing a lot from the standard TTL FW to speed things up.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Is this a mould for an enclosure that would have channels for LED strips?

1 Like

Yeah, got inspired and dedicated this build for leds.

Let the sanding begin.

4 Likes

Oh sweet, I look forward to seeing how your build comes together!

1 Like

Here are a couple demo videos of some analog LED light modes. There are more that will come, but these were the easiest to quickly capture.

5 Likes