@Tech.Shit - shut the fuck up and figure yourself out

That would require you actually showing up.

3 Likes

I’m ready to destroy another engine driving four days in a row. I want my third CarvePDX sticker for the back glass.

Also yeah none of this behavior is acceptable.

9 Likes

Saaaay what? Did you blow your rav4 up?

1 Like

I concur. :alien:

3 Likes

fuck yes esk8 drama

giphy

7 Likes

Not saying anything about the subject matter in this discussion. But personally i dont like call out threads like this. Think issues like this should be handled in private. Seems like public embarrassment as a means to get at someone you dont like. But thats just my opinon. No hate to the OP. : )

13 Likes

I hadn’t seen this but of fucking course he did that too, Jesus. It pairs nicely with the COVID denial and wildly insulting personal posts. Like I’ve occasionally tried to advocate for him and I was gonna post this in a less visible thread but nah that ship sailed a long time ago.

On the record because I can’t remember if I’ve said it publicly: like techshit I’m also autistic and often very confrontational, but that doesn’t mean I proactively act like a dickhead or refuse to reflect on how I act. Techshit seems committed to doing both. Multiple people have put in the effort to take him at his word when he claims to not understand things, we’ve translated any unclear implied meanings from social norms and stepped back from aggression in cases where misunderstanding could possibly have been a cause instead of malice. But almost every time it’s met with hostility, and a sudden ability to understand sarcasm just long enough to be nasty and then conveniently forget again when the same is applied to him. Within one month he responded to two separate deaths with pure trolling and then got defensive to the point of farce when told to cut it out.

He always acts nice for just long enough after being warned that people start to ignore or tolerate him again and every time he starts back again. I think it’s time he just gets perma-yeeted and goes to live with Leon in Jasonland

12 Likes

To a certain point I agree, but this is far from an isolated incident. At a certain point, social consequences are the only real tool in the shed we have.

And he’s been trying to start shit with Hoyt for quite awhile now. On their special edition Yellow Pucks post almost a year ago:

@Cyanoacrylate @Mr_McTurd for your doubts, heres more of the same

This is their business page where they are trying to promote their wares, there’s no reason for this shit.

agreed :100:

10 Likes

ping me again when this happens

4 Likes

With respect (because I think you’ve actually missed the majority of his worst stuff), we’re mostly concerned about his consistency in being shitty, and that every time he’s given a pass because some specific thing isn’t that awful he comes back with more.

For a taste of what I mean he responded to this message:

With this:

This was three weeks after his sole moment of self reflection when he half admitted he was wrong to tell someone grieving a pet to get over it, and we went out of our way to thank him for at least doing that, summed up nicely here:

3 Likes

You will always have me.

2 Likes

Was this used as an excuse at some point? I’ve seen enough mild backhanded comments to be familiar with DRI’s sentiment but I wasn’t aware of the magnitude. I was provided with a touch of the 'tism as well but it’s rarely an excuse for anybody’s actions. Gives us a bad name to use it as such.

1 Like

Can we call out other people we want to STFU here? Asking for a friend…

Bonus points if they’re an anti Vaxxer and overall nut job?

2 Likes

Yeah I’ll send you a screenshot because I’m not 100% sure it’s fair to post publicly, he’s used it directly and then many times indirectly when talking about being attacked for being “bad at communication”

1 Like

Tell your friend that we have a thread just for them:

4 Likes

These feel like the things that need to be highlighted and given a bit of context. Being rude to vendors and negative is obnoxious but it feels like the least egregious moments are being highlighted here rather than the slew of genuine reasons you have to be calling him out.

7 Likes

Fuck you Justin, Im loud and proud of it.
IM SORRY I CANT CONTROL THE VOLUME OF MY VOICE

4 Likes

sir, u dropped these :arrow_down:

!!111! :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation:

3 Likes

I can see aviator ducking for cover already

5 Likes

I guess I made the mistake of thinking others were paying attention, appreciate the recap. Almost all of it has passed through here aside from his ban over transphobia, but the source for that is utterly trusted in my book.

4 Likes