@Tech.Shit - shut the fuck up and figure yourself out

@tech.shit

Watching you continuously spread your negative, combative bullshit across this forum was enough.

Seeing you now try to troll good vendors on Instagram is fucking ridiculous.

There’s a good reason you were banned from your local riding group for your shitty behavior. Think about it- when everyone continuously rebukes your actions, it might be that you’re the problem.

Figure your shit out and stop spreading your small brained bullshit-takes everywhere you go. Fuckin embarrassing.

26 Likes

based

7 Likes

Power troll move.

19 Likes

lmao, idk why this is so funny to me

9 Likes

on which IG page can I see the drama

7 Likes

There’s my big boy!!! Glad to see you’re still alive lol.

1 Like

Hoyt

2 Likes

seems tame enough

4 Likes

To save everyone ten seconds.

12 Likes

:popcorn::popcorn: just gonna sit over here. If anyone needs to talk, lemme know.

6 Likes

is that all he said?

1 Like

That is a pretty negatively connotated comment to say at random, but he’s not totally wrong. I know nothing about the manufacturing of decks, but one could argue it is CNC crafted and hand perfected.

Then mentioning “expensive enough without breaking out the hand tools”…which is what people expect when something is marketed as hand crafted, and why they are willing to pay a premium for hand crafted - which it sounds like what he was responding to. I know we’re explicitly talking decks here, but even meepo I imagine on some level is hand crafted.

plz don’t ban me from ordering, hoyt❤️

3 Likes

In this latest example far as I know yeah, but been on the bench for 9 months so unaware of any previous shenanigans personally.

1 Like

@DerelictRobot can you confirm this is all you’re talking about?

Based on this exchange only, it seems to me that Mr. Shit was just poking fun at the use of a marketing buzzword, and you responded with an attack on his character.

11 Likes

In my opinion, all this community drama for someone who makes a few backhanded remarks every once in a while seems a little unnecessary. You’ll must be bored or something.

6 Likes

Just has no place on someone’s business page, especially when you’re deadass wrong.

This thread is not, it’s a result of me watching this same behavior repeat across multiple platforms for the last 1-2 years.

If it was just these two comments it would be one thing- but this is clearly a pattern of shitty behavior given all his prior asshattery. Anyone who was around before he got suspended and muzzled on ESN can attest.

He’s also been banned from a larger Esk8 discord for making transphobic comments.

Point being is he needs to quit this shit if he intends on participating in any constructive manner.

16 Likes

yea ok, clearly on that one he’s trying to start shit

my logic = obviously he does not realize they are using zoobomb it seems as a brand for various components that comprise an esk8, versus just wheels, and makes it kinda clear he is sour towards them

2 Likes

Same exact thought here. He could have asked questions rather than make incorrect accusations.

This isn’t ragging against ‘the occasional comment’ - this is pointing out that every platform he chooses to engage on he’s consciously choosing to start shit.

I’ve watched him tell people who are mourning a dog passing to ‘just get a cat’. I’ve seen him get a temporary suspension from here just from being obnoxious and combative, be outright rude to our senior subject matter experts, attack a local group ride leader, and make bigoted comments on marginalized groups.

At a certain point, enough is enough.

He’s been proactively banned from CarvePDX for as long as I am in charge of organizing it.

8 Likes

ahhh, that adds a lot of context

f that

3 Likes

Jackson and I decided we could take over it so you can get some rest if you need. :wink:

1 Like