Tech requests for Jeff from neoONE (Merged Topic)

Also interested

2 Likes

Buy from fogstar?

5 Likes

I will check have a look to them as well. Thanks :blush:

Still curious to know what @jeffwuneo think about it

We can get many cell. But is expensive to ship cell so we not do.

2 Likes

That can imagine. I was wondering if you know a good supplier for that or a less famous brand that is really valuable with a competitive price.

2 Likes

Top tier cells and sexy pricing

/derail

4 Likes

I will check it :grin:

1 Like

BAK cell for China is ok.

3 Likes

if this is true that is a good cell https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/EBAT-E7-18P35-3500mah-30A-discharging_60662671389.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.395e701dqrnpVl

Is not 30A. Only 10A.

3 Likes

I hate all these overrated specs. why do not write the truth. At the end people will test and you loose reputation.

1 Like

But they will already have the :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag: only people selling genuine cells care about reputation.

3 Likes

I know, probably that is for western customers. Pretty sure within China they won’t lie.

1 Like

This is why we need our man Jeff :ok_hand:

2 Likes

indeed, that’s why I asked :laughing:

2 Likes

If look on alibaba is for western customer. Price is always higher. They want you buy so make sound excite.

4 Likes

The specs are always confusing, they will put multiple specs for the same item, and one price… like light bulbs for instance - if i want 1W, they will list 2W 3W 4W etc… in the end we dont know what the heck they are trying to sell… it sure doesnt make me excited but angry!

i also search on Taobao ecc but they are more for single consumer. Do you knwo a portal (Alibaba like) but for Chinese people. I am just curious to see the real retail values of items. I found several over the years but not sure which one is the most credit one.

1 Like

This!

1688 is chinese alibaba. But need speak Chinese and have China address.

4 Likes