TB110: Arctic Blue (Serious)

Now my wheel decision just got really complicated

3 Likes

You will do what Lord Kellag demands. (He has taken my Meepo hostage.)

2 Likes

These, Jared’s foamies, pneumies, idk haha

This decision is easy :slight_smile:

Huge plush made-in-USA polyurethane longboard wheels will be good to your battery and to your legs

8 Likes

Most people say that the Evolve formula sucks because they chunk and the ABEC11 doesn’t that much. What’s true?

1 Like

I’m talking about the new evolve 97 formula, it’s incredibly grippy. But yeah abec formula is :nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

1 Like

Are those 218mm hangers with caliber baseplates?

Yes the 97 formula is great in terms of longevity, but they are hard and unkomfortable due to the narrow size. The 107s feel great but they don’t last. Hope the new 110s combine the best of both worlds.

110s best thane wheel on the market :fire:

9 Likes

Was it already agreed that the DD kit is best with 100-110mm wheels? I haven’t ridden on the 110s yet but I’m still working out wheelbite issues with my haya and I want to avoid the extra height I already have. I’m wondering if 100mm would be best for me.

2 Likes

For clearance, torque, and speed reasons: yes.

2 Likes

Well 110s would give more clearence and speed for the drives. And less torque and more wheelbite

2 Likes

100s should be fine you just have to be more mindful that you’re motors are a bit closer to the ground.

2 Likes

Yea even with brads bushing recommendation it’s just a tad too loose still. I can still get nasty bite if I want to fully carve and lean as I would normally. I took my haya out free rolling without battery or power and I took a nasty throw from the bite. I was expecting it but only on extreme leans. I can actually lean hard enough on the tall bushing to slightly unseat the front street side against the hanger. It finds its way back in on the snap back but it would be enough to deform it over time I suspect. Next thing to try is add the 93 duro on the board side of the front truck like I have the back. If that doesn’t work then I’ll swap the flat washers to cupped. If that doesn’t work well I’ll have to add more height :man_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

Love this, thanks @torqueboards! You’ll get good business from these.
As some people mentioned replacing pneumies with these - let me ask a naive question:
Do you have a bigger version planned, speak 120mm or even 150mm?
Call me silly, but I’d love to see something creative like that! It might need some rethinking of the core/hub though.

6 Likes

at that point, you’d need to do something like the trampa gummies?
150mm gummies with thick 5cm thane. yummy!
With kegle core ofc XD

11 Likes

@torqueboards ^ do this :pray::+1::pray:

6 Likes

That is a potentially large unoccupied part of the ek8 market, do it and you have 3 customers already!

5 Likes

Make that 4!

3 Likes

Me 5 !!!

4 Likes