TB110: Arctic Blue (Serious)

@Hicklinc No new colors anytime soon.

5 Likes

If you ever release a translucent (or regular) red with a black core at any durometer I will be all over those!

8 Likes

nope, no build thread… and they were drawn up and 3D printed. If you want send me a message and I can send you the files later on. it’s a dewedge front and flat rear. (since I’m running 35/50 truck angles)

1 Like

Reminds me of those abec 107mm chunks on my friends evolve…

…which were 107mm Superflies, of course! Franken Flywheels :roll_eyes:

“You lip’em, can’t chunk them”
-Lord Skatan -

@torqueboards,

I’m looking for a set of these in 74A. Are they still available, or will I have to buy the 72A?

1 Like

Some people might sell theirs to upgrade. Wouldn’t be surprised if he sold out though.

1 Like

I could maybe sell you my 74s :slight_smile: @Baxter

4 Likes

For a 65kg person, is 74A or 72A the better choice in your oppinion?
I’ve purchased 74A two days ago living in Europe… Spent 150€ hoping that they will make me happy driving over road cracks like nothing.

2 Likes

I’m gonna say the weight in this case doesn’t play a huge factor… @b264 feel free to correct my ignorance.

Really depends on what you want. As been discussed multiple times the softness factor is about the same. The grip for the 72A seems to be a good bit better though. Imo depends on how you ride and where you ride. You ride on shit roads all day get the higher duro. If not You can get away with the 72. I love grip so I’ll always take the lower duro @torqueboards you hear that… 40a plz Yeaa I said it @BillGordon u done did dis

3 Likes

I was hoping for something softer than my abec flywheel clones… Hopefully 74A will be enough to make up for a comfortable ride :confused:

2 Likes

72A is better for grip reasons (more relevant the lighter you are lol), but they’re so similar you shouldn’t stress about it :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Literally anything is better than clone wheels. Keep in mind that the hardness rating of urethane differs between manufacturers, so you can’t use it to compare wheels from different people

5 Likes

Yea uhhh as mentioned. Just pick either they are WORLDS better than them clones. Gonna be way softer.

2 Likes

@rusins
@kalebludlow
@ahrav
Thanks guys, 1:22am, now I can go to sleep :sleeping:
Good night yall!

2 Likes

Lmao that’s what I was gonna say. Even the TB 100mm 78a wheels would be better than abec clones :joy:

4 Likes

I actually love the TB110 78A wheels too

They last so long and are very good. If you hit any wet spots though, they can get slippery. Also a patch of small pebbles can make them sketchy.

Any California wheel you pick from TB is going to be really, really good, the durometer is a preference thing, you will trade longevity for grip-on-sketchy-surfaces

5 Likes

Night and day, man. Night and day. You will be blown away. @linny bought a set and immediately sold me his Boas.

9 Likes

That is true.

Also i’ve been thinking. Arctic blue 110mms + yellow Ritdye = emerald green wheels? Hmmmm

7 Likes

Do it for Science

4 Likes

That sounds about right. Pick a punchy yellow it should help.

1 Like