Surfrodz and speed rings

Hey guys I recently got my self a set of surfrods and some 10mm bearings but there seems to be a small gap even when it’s tighten all the way. I’m having a hard time finding 10mm speed rings what do you guys use?

@mmaner @Sender

20190318_194839 20190318_195150

2 Likes

Uxcell a15010500ux0444 50PCS 16mm OD 10mm ID 1mm Thick Copper Flat Washer Oil Brake Line Seal (Pack of 50) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WW71JUE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_qldKCbM9EQ2C4

8 Likes

I found some allu flat washers:

Do yourself a favor and buy 10 million of them.

7 Likes

Thanks guys I’m going to order a bunch now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

LOL I found a standard washer kit I purchased from harbor frieght a while back and the 3/8" washer fits the 10mm shaft almost perfect.

6 Likes

Harbor freight for the win.

2 Likes

Fuck all y’all and ya surfrodz. Bah! :sob:

8 Likes

I told you that you have to come to the America maybe on the Colorado esk8 event and order them and have them shipped to someone that is going to be there. You could also get precision caliber trucks

1 Like

It’s even more difficult to find the 10mm (and 8mm) washers that are 0.2mm thick. I can’t remember where I got mine from. I think they were labeled as stainless steel shims.

@Dareno fuck that! Come to Thunder this year and I’ll give you my set.

3 Likes

You just handing out free surfrodz. And what about the others here from other countries. You can’t play favorites with the Aussie’s although they do have my favorite animal

1 Like

I can do what i like :grin: Joys of not giving a fuck :wink:

And im still mad @ you for having the shitmobile next to that amazing Joker board lol

3 Likes

I would love to spend a week getting loose with you crazy peoples but too much on this year. Shame though coz i’ve got my suit ready. Just have to get it back from this chick.

Bet shes bloody stretched the butt too.

8 Likes

@Dareno
Tell you what, I’ll trade you my SR rkp for 1 redheaded austrailian woman. Between ages… I’ll pm you lmao

3 Likes

An aussie redhead? Are you mad man???! Usually come with freckles and arm tats, stand about 5.8 weigh 250 and have a skinny little boyfriend in a unit t shirt and no teeth.
@Moone
Accurate?

8 Likes

@Dareno Clearly not what i need lmao. I redact previous offer. Im going to cry in the bathroom. And a smoke a joint :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

That wasn’t my picture just a googled image I don’t every have a bat mobile. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No you are so not getting away with that. It clearly showed your beautifully illustrated joker deck and a batman mouse. He was inconsolable for weeks.

2 Likes

@Briman
I was trying to find that picture on .builders and
@Dareno saves the days with confirmation of said picture…

Reason why I’d give Daren My Surfrodz:

Reason #65: he comes in clutch!

2 Likes

It was on the builders but not me