Surf Rodz Hanger Axle Beta Group Buy

Yep. I really want to make these happen, but my pocketbook is not flush enough to make it so.

It’s a shame, because they’re a good solution that solves many problems and opens up possibilities.

And proving that they work with a larger user base would open other applications and trucks with removable axles (area, valkyrie, donttrip, etc).

Oh well. Maybe someday.

9 Likes

You can fit massive motors on TKPs, that’s my main takeaway :grin:

2 Likes

If I saw these before the I bought the heXL, I would have most likely gotten these for my SRs instead.

2 Likes

Lol I’d be down to buy like 3 sets just to get this thing going if they were stepped down to 8mm and made to not bend under heavy riders. (I.e., steel is as strong as necessary)

Based on the response from the poll I ran for just regular axles stepped down to 8mm, we’d have ~15 sets of 4 already. If it’s both 8mm + has this integrated mounting plate, I think the demand could be even higher.

If that fails however…
Is 25 really the minimum order quantity? Or can I just pay a few hundred dollars more to get a single set in my hands? My current build plan heavily depends on these lol

2 Likes

Trying to figure this out once thanksgiving is over.

8 Likes

Pretty sure I signed up already for these, might even need 2 sets just because. Any status updates whether or not this can still happen? Or do we need to rally people to sign up asap!?

1 Like

Ya, I’m about to order these.

I’ve worked out a way to make them not need grub screws or glue to stay in place.

Index plate on the back of the axle provides a reference to the hanger, locking the axle into place.

13 Likes

OK!

The axles will be finished mid-February and should be in-hand around the 25th (my best guess).

Will post updates as I get them!

8 Likes

Is it still possible to get a set of these?

1 Like

Yep! There are extras available.

5 Likes

Great! Do I have to fill the form on your stuff that @akhlut makes thread?

2 Likes

I believe this from the first post is correct:

If you’re interested here’s the form to fill out !

6 Likes

Thanks man that one slipped my eyes. :crazy_face:

*edit
Form is filled looking forward to the axle mounts,
thanks for making this happen!

3 Likes

I just filled the form, I hope you still have some spare extra :slight_smile:

1 Like

@akhlut, would I be able to get 2 sets of these? Only checked 1 set on the form but now would like 2

Gsus I wish these were available in 8mm. There’s no 10mm bearings w/integrated spacers worth a shit or not ridiculously overpriced.

Am I completely fucking daft or are there seriously no precision fixed extended axle trucks from 160-260mm on the market that doesn’t have something wrong with them/aren’t 3D servisas prices?

The only thing that I’m even aware of right now are 3D servisas and Kahuas. Kahuas are a bit wide for my needs right now tho…

3 Likes

TB CNC 220mm trucks are legit🤙 soon he will have 160mm I believe

Fortunately for me, I absolutely refuse to give money to any entity that has an autoplay video with sound on their company landing page.

4 Likes

Good for you buddy😁

yep, you can get 2 sets

2 Likes