Mini FOC based on VESC6

Let me put it like this, I appreciate that you put something new on the table but a dual Flipsky 4.20 retails at 150$ and Enertions Unity is 200$. Both are coming in a small form factor and can handle the same current, in case of the Unity even more. The Unity has an integrated switch and Bluetooth module, I think you are aiming a little too high to make it worth considering.
The remote looks good do you have any ETA and retail price estimate for it?

1 Like

Nice Avatar

1 Like

Yeah that´s クレヨンしんちゃん he has superpowers!

Shin chan watching us with his third eye. I love those toons.

2 Likes

I think that’s this remote, but I’m not sure.

1 Like

7 Likes

Does anyone need a mini foc? New spot

I need a third

Have you tested them out?

2 Likes

Still havn’t recieved them

1 Like

I could use a couple depending on price

dual VESC4

7 Likes

would you like to tell us a bit more about that one?
what are the specs for it? you you think will be the price for this?

the heatsink looks nice. Do you think it would be possible to change the shape to something with a small lip around and 4-6 mounting holes? that would make it easy to mount it in a cut out enclosure with the heat sink exposed to the air.

4 Likes

I need them minis when they are testet.

I hope I can give you some feedback soon. Two on the way to me.

4 Likes

yeah that would be awesome! And if the feedback is from you i ll surly know if this vesc works as it should or not.
How will you treat them? 10s or 12s ?

1 Like

12s, starting on dual hub to get a feeling what they can handle, than dual 6374/84 in case they ready for it. Plan is evtl to add additional heat sink on them for the dual 6384 test. I will get some Metr data as well if nothing get into the way, so it will be fully transparent.

2 Likes

OH yes i am so curious about that. Which hubs will you use?
Meepo style or something else?

the mad hubs 130kV from the GB last year.

1 Like