Sup f@ckers!? . . . .

Any hints on possible colors for the 111mm Masterflys

Grey IIRC…

1 Like

Also super excited for the 111’s, crossing my fingers for red!

No red on the horizon, but I do agree would be cool. So far Grey/black, Grey/Green and…

7 Likes

I know they don’t look the greatest when they get dirty but white would be amazing. especially for those of us who want to dye and customized Wheels to match the themes of our boards.
you want to talk about making a wheel for the DIY community, make something they can personalize.

2 Likes

White with Gray hubs has been discussed

8 Likes

That would be perfect.

3 Likes

Grey would be awesome! Would help make my Silver surfer build more coordinated.

4 Likes

111! me likes

6x3!

6 Likes

Speaking of Six Shooters…

2 Likes

Surfrodz has demonstrated that they have no will or want to sell to this community. We listened. Also, fuck them.

6 Likes

I offered to buy 50 sets of TKP’s if they’d just make a 200mm hanger. They were not interested.

12 Likes

Wait, they’re changing their cores finally?

4 Likes

Dude, Im gonna slap you next time I see :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I can’t wait to finally see all of those non existent broken abec cores you seem to think you’ve seen…

10 Likes

@Psychotiller can I put in a request for precision double kingpin trucks? :rofl:

8 Likes

burn

5 Likes

Don’t be silly, everyone knows triple kingpin is the way to go.

11 Likes

very excited for the 6 x 3 :slight_smile:

Im glad I delayed buying sixshooters before =’)

e: You gonna put your website in your user profile? Makes it a little easier for noobies / extremely lazy shits like me to access it :P

@Psychotiller, congratulations on the new trucks. They look great. I have two question regarding the 6x3"pneumatics. Second might be related to first.

1. What is the use case when compared to 6x2"?
  2. Why is tread pattern in the center sparse?
3 Likes