Sup f@ckers!? . . . .

Its been awhile since I’ve posted anything. Anywhere. Things have become incredibly busy and complicated in the last few months. We flat out got too busy to keep up. The struggle is real. Any choice ends up being the wrong choice. Focusing my time on one build pisses 20 other people off. Trying to assembly line 40 builds pisses everyone off. Employing others to help me pisses me off, because I usually have to re-do half of the work. And nobody I know or have met is willing to work 16 hour days in 2 locations. -Except for Mccloed. He doesn’t get paid though, and mostly just works on his boards and make’s sure beer is stocked in the fridge.

Anyhow. I just want to let you guys/girls know that I’m in this for the long haul. As stressful as it is, I love that I haven’t had a chance to look up in over 2 years.

New things are happening (Snail’s pace)
-No more customs after I’m done with the builds I’ve sold.
-No more Surfrodz.
-3 new models of boards are available on the site. 2wd TKP, 2wd RKP, 4wd RKP.
-New 6x3 shooters!
-New 111mm Masterfly thane is coming!
-New heXL split angle TKP and RKP trucks purpose built for Esk8. 240 and even 260mm hangers!!
-New Decks. The new Jet Killshot decks are game changers. Also purpose built for Esk8.

Shit cloned core wheels, cambered/flat decks, channel trucks, watch your backs!

78 Likes

:joy: because you can

11 Likes

With you brother keep it going

3 Likes

Needs to be done. You guys like quality cores, good urethane and straight wheels right?

14 Likes

He’ll yeah dude.

4 Likes

Biggest thane wins. Exciting stuff that you’ve got going! GL

3 Likes

I’m already deep into the development of 112.5mm PU wheels…

17 Likes

Talking the psychotiller website rt. I check it all the time for new stuff

5 Likes

Ugliest builds ever!
What kind of idiot would bu… Oh wait

Hahaa now im not sure if i have to be proud or sad that i still got SR trucks :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: (im going for sad haha)
Just got this one in this week!

15 Likes

You’re doing good for now!

6 Likes

why no more :confounded:

5 Likes

Probably because they were being a pain in the ass and we have better stuff like HeXl anyways

12 Likes

How many sets of SR with 10mm ext axles have you dealt with? Now think about how many I’ve dealt with.

Our new trucks are better. I’ll leave it at that.

15 Likes

then im most definitely going to buy some of yours in the future, when i have enough money. Oh, and a credit card. Annddd another board to use them on…

or i’ll just waste my money and hoard esk8 stuff like i always do.

I like #2 more, imma do #2.

8 Likes

Glad to hear @Psychotiller. You’re one of the best and a patriarch of this here community. I would have your baby.

3 Likes

Wonder what that kid would look like? haha

1 Like

13 Likes

That kid looks Hungry!!!

4 Likes

This looks about right.

14 Likes

So we’d have a mini Ron Jeremy?

6 Likes