Sup f@ckers!? . . . .

@Skunk and @Lionpuncher

22 Likes

When would the new 6x3s be available!?

3 Likes

Think Ron Jeremy mixed with Steve Buscemi.

4 Likes

Didn’t Chris test wheels at the 111 mm before doing the 107 superfly and didn’t like how they rode so he found that 107 was the magic number for the superfly’s. I think Chris answered on the builders page but wanted to confirm the angles will be 30,35, 40, 45 50 at some point over the next few months. Would love a 30/50 or a 35/50 set. Also can we get them in the pyschotiller red and black cause that would be the shits

1 Like

Do you think you’ll ever offer an adjustable baseplate with your new trucks?

3 Likes

Nope!! It’s pointless. Once you get it set, are you ever going to change it again? Why?

7 Likes

We are making 111’s because it’s bigger than 110. Obviously that 1.5mm of clearance that 110’s create over 107’s makes a huge difference right?!
Why not?!

Naw… me thinks we can do it better and the 111’s are going to have a much larger contact patch, reflex thane and quality cores.

18 Likes

Samples of our new tires should be here any day. And the testing begins.

1 Like

Different split angles can be had now upon request.

2 Likes

Because I’m never happy and want options! But I get the decision!

I’ve had every set of your trucks so far so I’m happy to try these out too!

1 Like

I actually like the kegel cores as if you have bolt on the bolt is actually going through one of the holes to hold it even if you forget one or 2 not saying I would forget the bolt but the otag also came in purple with green cores which for the joker works perfect.

Why stop at 111 if your making it bigger go much bigger like 150mm like these.

https://www.donkboard.com/ecomm/product/donkboard-wheels-150mm-or-6

Also the option for spinners would be nice too

1 Like

Great updates @Psychotiller keep it coming

2 Likes

My sixshooters are 152mm.

3 Likes

Dave I will fight you.

PS: I want some 260mm TKPs. Don’t tell my channels.

6 Likes

3 Likes

but you cant put spinners in them and they aren’t urethane so that is like cheating

P.s. to find that picture I googled stupid ridiculous cars

5 Likes

i did not need to see this.

3 Likes

Cool. That extra 1.5mm will be a game changer.

:joy::joy::joy: I know !

1 Like

If I lived closer I would have taken you up on that job offer a few month ago when you posted about it. Super bumbed because esk8 has become my life sense last year and a job in the industry would have been great for a little extra supplemental income ontop of my retirement. I refuse to work a normal job for dickheads, lol.

5 Likes