Summerboard SBX Supermod

Yeah I still have it.

How much do you want for it? Still 100? Let me know how to proceed

Yeah 100plus shipping. Can you message me your address so I can calculate shipping cost. I also need to double check that the battery still charges its been sitting there for a while.

1 Like

Dang would have been nice to mark the voltage before and after sitting.

heard reports of parasitic drain.

Battery was apparently still at 91%.

1 Like

Hi. I’ve got a summerboard and I’m getting this on the app. I’m guessing my motherboard B is fried? No lights on it and obvs the motor isn’t working

Did an update fail? Or did is just stop working randomly?

I purchased the board for parts. So this is how it came .

1 Like

You tried the firmware overwrite option?

Yup , no joy

Normally for SBX troubleshooting I would say use this thread (easy to track info)

In this case you already found a bricked seemingly ESC/mobo, so this thread is pretty much up your alley!

Ready to Supermod?

1 Like

Hello, looks awesome! Where did you do this and how much did you pay for it?

This thread is a guide on how to make that.

its pretty much the same as any diy esk8 build. There are loads of guides out there. Jump in!

1 Like

Okey, I haven’t done any DIY stuff yet but I’ll definitely want to make a battery swap mysef, if there’s any good step by step video on how to do that? Would be awesome!

1 Like

Basically like this but in the SBX box so it would be way more PITA to make a video about.

My SBX esc and remotes are all broken from regular use so I can’t tell you exactly how to mod your board. Only what I know works, as depicted above.

1 Like

From this post it appears there is a way to get the ESC to work with any battery.

1 Like

I need a battery like this, anyone can do that for me?=)

1 Like

[WIKI] Trusted Battery Builders (Serious)

1 Like

just do that lipo thing.

2 Likes

on a SBX lipos work pretty damn well. No crazy high power draw uphills (capacity concern wise)

I would like to know Wh/mi or range with SBX Powerballs vs Freshies 3.0/1.0