Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

Bro you can pick next trick if you want lmao, no biggy. The motor is still hanging in there lol

Ok ok ok!
Here we are, final rounds, only 3 guys left in da dirt game!
This weeks drop outs are @Blise518B and @Seabjorn thx for participating!

14th trick is a MJ. Last day of this round is the 5th of February.

@Venom121212 @ShutterShock @Pickled_Monkey

You all have zero letters.
If we continue like that, I guess this dirt games will not finish before 2030… :rofl:
I think we need something special as finals.
Not sure yet what it could look like, but first idea was, why not to chose one day and time which will fit you all three and we will do a live online event.
One trick, one try.
Like it is in the „skate“ game usually.
Live and without excuses.
The winner of that event will be… the winner of e-games of dirt.

5 Likes

I like that idea!

Send itttt

1 Like

Okay okay haha I’m not trying to be a dick lol I just miss out on doing the challenges

I was kind of wondering this too.

We have some sponsored prizes for this too, right?

I was thinking about this too, or something like where you have to every trick up to this point in one session

Sounds really cool but might be hard time wise because of Monkey’s location

i like the idea, but tryin to find a time like that for me is near impossible lol. and trying to work around time zones would be a pain in the arse.
we could split them between us or all do one trick (our best, sorta vibe) and have people vote which one looks the best?

1 Like

I still like the challenge

What if we reduce the time per trick to be much shorter

i like this idea
tho the slides might be abit hard on concrete lol

2 Likes

Oh crap I forgot about the slides yuck haha

But I still think it might be a good idea

I hate to say it because I’m bad a the slides because of my area but it could be a good one if you do one recording, and then the person has one attempt to do each trick during it?

Idk

see i like slide, i absolutely hate ones when you have to remove a foot from your bindings

1 Like

Oh right…

The more we talk about this the less I like my idea lol

What if we just reduce the time for each trick

Like I can do the MJ one in probably 5 minutes of effort

We could have a rotation of who does the trick. So since venom did this one, then you completed it, I would be next

My trick next, then back to venom

Venom
You
Me

Idk I’ll think about it not today and put thoughts here

It is technically Andy’s competition to run but I definitely agree the live session would be impossible

It would be cool though

that would be a good thing BUT idk bout you but i have pretty much run out of new tricks

1 Like

I have ideas :wink:

None that take one attempt tho

2 Likes

What if we reduce the amount of attempts to 3 or something instead of infinite

Like personally I usually do a bunch of practice ones before recording the actual

Except the last two I did on first or second try

while i was on, i recorded pretty much from dtart to finish so you can see progression or whatever, it made it more fun and i could see how long it took to do

2 Likes

I like posting my fails :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

the amount of tries i’ve used just because i’m not in frame lol

2 Likes

Hahah very true

You do the best one and your like hell yeah, then you check the footage and like 1 wheel is in frame

3 Likes