Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

There are quite some flips in that clip :sweat_smile::ok_hand::+1:

4 Likes

Lmao that’s hilarious bro

I gotta admit, any board with ETOXX trucks and 9 inch tires just looks like a total beast

5 Likes

After my wifi randomly going out and a weekend with the inlaws, I finally finished editing this and got it uploaded

Here’s my bean plant - HD version still processing

8 Likes

100% :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welp, I’ve broken my big toe on my leading foot. I don’t think I’m going to be doing any riding for a couple of rounds. I’ll keep in the game, but I’m deffo gonna get a few letters

3 Likes

That was really smooth in the end.
Well done :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks! It was fun

Oof that sucks, wishing you speedy recovery - did it happen from mountainboarding?

2 Likes

I heard Lee broke his toe from kicking Trampa’s ass too hard. :rofl:

15 Likes

Official „best reply of the month“ :joy:

7 Likes

Fuck I’m sweaty after this one

It’s hard to land back in those bindings :sweat_smile:

Definitely got some shinnies coming too

Speed is key here, scary… but key. Thank you for making me try that @NullBlox

9 Likes

Does it matter what you grab on a bean plant?

Deck (toeside or heelside), binding, or any sort of grab handle?

He said deck or binding but grab handle I’m sure would be fine. Binding seemed easiest for me by keeping it loose and having my toe almost all the way out approaching the jump (bunny hop)

2 Likes

I don’t think it matters, binding grab was easiest for me

Binding is ok but must be on the correct side and not the back binding front binding.
I grab deck/rail but see no reason that you cant do binding, seeing as when this was invented there was no binding t grab. Never know it might have originally been that way if a binding was there.

You can use handle but needs to be heelside. Anything past middle I believe becomes a different trick due to the grabs position.

2 Likes

Ah makes sense

Good thing I did it correctly lol

2 Likes

I love this! I got some shinners on this and I do them. XD I think this and no comply’s are just
Destined to hit your shins.

3 Likes

I can’t believe I did it because I was sure to earn a letter this time and wasn’t even shure if I should try it :joy:

7 Likes

Congrats on almost running yourself over haha

Good job

3 Likes

Did you recognize how the front truck hit my knee? One more reason for you to use protectors :grin:

My leg still hurts because the edge of the pelicase was poking into it. I have protectors almost everywhere but not at this spot :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

My right shin is well aware of what the board can do to you lol I don’t have shin protectors either

4 Likes