Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

That was clean af

1 Like

It says this video is not available in my country.
Congrats on the contract with HBO :grinning:

I’m stepping down. Sorry for late notice, spent a couple days in the hospital and still catching up on life. Going to be out of commission for a while and probably selling my board.

Hard fall, broken bones, but I’m OK. Wear your helmet boys.

GG and good luck.

8 Likes

That’s sad to hear. Wish you speedy recovery and all the best :muscle:

3 Likes

Just for you @taz

5 Likes

ok so what exactly is the new trick for the bois who don’t have a skateboard to run over?
@Venom121212

Finally got around to update the summary today.
5th trick is Do a Kickflip
That’s some sneaky trick @Venom121212
Next level, definitely :ok_hand:
I‘d say everything counts that does flip.
Doesn’t need to be a skateboard, can be a piece of wood or similar.
I also would say that landing on the flipped piece with the back wheels is a nice to have, but not a must have.
With this said, @NullBlox you got the next trick. Please have a clip ready for 24.9.

Also sadly need to announce that @Tasventouras and @joshoujoe reached the Dirt and out of the game with it.

Summary and actual trick can be found as usual in the 2nd and 3rd post

6 Likes

Also add I’ve got two letters :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

It’s gonna be an interesting fun one for sure

2 Likes

I was shocked when I saw this kickflip and many hours speechless and patiently waiting until you say that it was just a joke but it’s real WTF bro :rofl: !

Really congrats it looks super cool but that’s hard stuff! How can one use this trick within a normal ride? Sometimes I ollie skateboards from strangers for fun when I pass skatepark but I guess after a kickflip they want to punch me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

I gave away my old skateboard so I don’t have one anymore.
I have 2 questions:
Is it necessary to jump over the flipping object or is it enough to kickflip it?
And is it ok to use another object to help/support?

I am asking because when I read this:

I instantly thought about to kickflip my WAND :metal:

2 Likes

Seems to me like the real challenge of this trick is to be creative if you don’t have a board to kickflip, as cool as that was.

2 Likes

Yeah this exactly. Just something for some flare and fun. If I smile even a little, I’m calling it a pass.

3 Likes

This will count for sure :joy:
I probably will use an old MTB deck and some paris truck, but I can imagine it will also work if you just lay a long slim piece of wood on top of two other wood block which simulate the trucks.

As long as you make the piece to flip it should be good. In doubt @Venom121212 will decide if it counts or not.

6 Likes

got my slides done, quick session on the gras with the selfiestick.

@ShutterShock sorry, you are right getting the time,trick, video done and so on should be part of this.

feels weird after weeks of pause. Cant wait to ride more again

10 Likes

Only single motor powered but both mounted

7 Likes

Idk how yall do it on gravel. Gravel is what I crash on when I hit a tiny patch on a turn. I can’t imagine taming that unpredictable nasty.

Side note:

Those wheel stands (MJs) are fun and a good stretch warm up. The 8" tires I feel a lot of control with.

The 9" tires feel super weird and I can not hold for 5 seconds on that heavy ass board. I spent a good 15 minutes trying and my shins were on fire the next day.

10 Likes

I tried doing this the other day but my trucks are too loose, I can’t do that

2 Likes

It’s all about getting on the edges of the tire as quick as possible. The quicker you are the more lose the trucks can be.

5 Likes

Because @ my place you can’t find a place of grass who isn’t used by a tractor. So very bumpy from the tracks. And if you find a clean spot of grass you will literaly be shot by the owner of this place, or the shitcunts in blue arrive in a few minutes because someone call them.

3 Likes

Don’t have a skateboard, but did find some wood

6 Likes