Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

Kickflip? or do I need to land on the board with the back wheels…
Up to you all, Im down to keep trying but I think part of this is using the right board and right grass. You will have almost 0 chance on pavement to do this.

4 Likes

Wait so are we really doing this lol

What does this mean, exactly

1 Like

No, no no. We really did this.
Me and my new MTB Homie @Venom121212 , Get on this Hype train!
Tip: Grass is your friend, the puffier the better. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What are we supposed to do if we don’t own a skateboard?

2 Likes

Thats up to @Venom121212 I would suggest a spare deck and some wheels to prop it up.
Maybe even just some wood and prop it to make it do a single kick flip.

Really up to the man who set the trick though. Idk if it was a joke but I kinda got excited to try something I thought I would fall trying. I have some funny clips from trying this.

2 Likes

Oh I wonder if I could do it with a normal longboard deck lol I hope I don’t break it

2 Likes

I thought we decided to only do tricks that don’t require anything like a ramp an so on.

2 Likes

Or you could head to your local WalMart and pick up a skateboard for $20. Then use it as a moving dolly the rest of the time like what we did with ours because they’re almost worthless for actual skating :rofl:

3 Likes

higher the deck is from the ground the easier it will be.
Grass is your friend and pavement is either like hitting a rock or slides the board like a hockey puck. Depending on wheel duro. I may have spent to much time with this and have not even had my coffee yet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm yeah I could put the deck up on something

It will be interesting to try. I’m more concerned that you got the next trick though because you’re too good lol

This isn’t a ramp to be fair

2 Likes

This trick will make you more frustrated than it will harm you imo.
And if done on grass you pretty much just mow the board over if you mess up.
Its not very risky imo, the slide was more of a falling issue for me.
An I thought this one would be the one that made me eat it but I didn’t ever fall
or come out my bindings when attempting.

Just some info on the trick. Also feels pretty cool to land.

2 Likes

Hahaha bingos all around.

Plush grass was really helpful. If you ever played soccer, imagine like when you tee up a ball for a free kick and have the skateboard lifted, ready to be flipped.

Literally been trying since I jokingly made this comment:

I thought it would be funny so I have brought the board with me to all the other tricks and have gotten close several times but never clean. This morning, it was 100% focus on the “kickflip”.

@ShutterShock @Blise518B @others who don’t have a board to kickflip:

Just do a cool esk8 trick shot. Behind the back, no look, basketball shot on an esk8… Bottle flip onto your enclosure while skating (I tried this one and failed)… Handstand on your board… Get creative and have some fun!

My personal tips if you want to try the kick flip would be to just imagine you’re jumping a gap half a second late.

The last time I hit it in the clip felt so right. I just layed down in the grass sweaty and exhausted. Then I realized I was laying in dog shit :poop:

8 Likes

Aight fs I’ll think of something, sounds fun.

If not, catch me kickfliping a longboard using a mountainboard

4 Likes

Same

Good thing we got a lingboard club here :crazy_face:

Traumatic, left it to the last minute and found my go pro max had zapped it’s battery and memory card.
Recorded this on go pro 3+ with cables, steam powered computers and everything.

11 Likes

I think this will count (probably the 3rd one?)

9 Likes

Loads of last minute uploads this time :sweat_smile:
I‘m in this boat as well, just too busy to get anything done besides work the last weeks…
So here my clip:

7 Likes

Entry for @ducktaperules

7 Likes

i don’t have a skateboard lying around :pleading_face::confounded:
but i got a raptor 1.0 deck :thinking::joy:

2 Likes

I have to take the extra week, couldn’t make it. To busy untill yesterday