Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

What’s missing? Maybe we can help you somehow?

3 Likes

Time :sob:

I’m missing a charger, ESC enclosure, and some hardware bits (cable gland and screws) before I can finish the build. I think everything will arrive next or following week (though customs are involved…), then I’ll break out the dremel and wrap it up. :crossed_fingers:

Thanks for the offer though! Really appreciate that.

3 Likes

Yikes, my first build will be an urban carver. If I had an MTB I would be in. Still, I will get bindings and if any trick is doable, I’ll post it.

3 Likes

Count me in, I might not be very good at it yet, but this sounds super fun

7 Likes

You still have 3 weeks from now to make it to the first round, five weeks if you skip the first trick.
If you manage to get your board ready in this time let me know and I’ll add you.

5 Likes

get well soon man!

2 Likes

@Andy87 thanks for hosting this for the community!

we will sponsor your event, will be in touch about a prize :innocent:

14 Likes

Thanks, will do!

1 Like

It’ll be a belt drive system with belt adjustment

6 Likes

Ooh wow upping the ante!

I hope my BN AT drives don’t hold me down too much hahah

5 Likes

Neat! I haven’t seen that setup before.

Hope you heal up quickly too.

2 Likes

Do it! All boards are allowed per the rules Andy posted.

…or maybe not? MTBs mentioned in the intro, all boards in the first rule.

2 Likes

Might try out some of the easier tricks, there’s no flat dirt area nearby so asphalt or tall grass is the best I can do. Would be an interesting stress test of the components!

2 Likes

Im out unfortunately

2 Likes

So we’ve got two weeks to complete the trick, plus one extra week for one round? And let’s say double elimination, so you can skip one round technically before being out.

Honestly to speed it up I’d say 1 week per trick, plus each person gets 2x 1 week bonuses if they are traveling etc

1 Like

I wish I could join you guys, but I don’t have a e-mtb :(.
One day you guys should run this with street boards also!

1 Like

@slizer18 Why type of tricks do you do on a street board? Don’t most eskate tricks require bindings?

2 Likes

i’m alresdy doing jumps and workin on hoppin curbs with4 :wink:

4 Likes

All types of slides! Stand up slides, glove down slides. Dancing around on your board, hopping off curbs…
and there’s always room to make up silly tricks and what not.
That’s what I had in mind!

3 Likes

I think this should be weekly, I mean if we signed up we know what we are getting into.
I understand weather may effect some but assume we can be creative and make due in that area.

The 2 week time frame makes it a month per every 2 tricks.
This is just slow imo, I get it may take some longer to land the trick given but the orginal
game of skate we get one try. So I think this should be limited to 1 week to post the set trick.
If no post then that is considered a failed attempt or letter, and we move onto the next set trick.

3 Likes