Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

13 Likes

:ok_hand: nice!
Sooo @Pickled_Monkey you are the Chosen one for round 3.
please be ready to present the next trick on the 13.8.

8 Likes

dam so fast!!! didnt had the time to pick up the board

4 Likes

This one was fun!

Really made me get used to the reverse that I never used.

We have to post fails as well right?

24 Likes

I got it down pretty quick, thanks to my KWeld lipo being super light

Slo-mo :arrow_heading_down:

@Venom121212 I started practicing in grass and I fell right on my face too :rofl: didn’t catch it on camera though.

I did run over a big pile of dog shit though :frowning_face:

16 Likes

holy cow :rofl:
3s pack ftw

7 Likes

My top speed was 10mph which was perfect for learning this stuff :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Congrats on your wife’s resultant pregnancy.

2 Likes

ground’s*

he did a strong thrust on that second video

1 Like

any tips to do this one? only did a 90º angle

Check out my slo mo, committing to twisting my arms and upper body helped at ton. I was stuck at 90º at first too.

6 Likes

I think it’s easiest to go reverse to forward so you’re have the heavy motors in the center of rotation. Hit the brakes decently hard, pinch your rear leg in against the binding, lift it and swing it with your core.

Practice doing it at a standstill first. Put your nose a foot away from a wall like you hit a dead end and try to turn around by just putting the weight on the rear foot and spinning around. This will make it feel way more normal when you try it rolling and start that stop.

2 Likes
9 Likes

This was a fun one!

Doing a 180 into it feels good too.

10 Likes

I didn’t think i’d get this one. That was fun.

11 Likes

Same… I never saw myself doing something like this before but this is opening my mind a bit and it feels good :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:smirk::wink::laughing:

1 Like

I think it’s very practical. I do ride often backwards and it’s so good to use as transitions to switch to forward riding.

7 Likes

I think this is the reason a lot of us are doing this, basically forcing us to learn, use and practice skills that will make general riding more fun.

7 Likes

shouldnt this be called fakie to front side revert?