Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

Roll down a slight hill backwards?

3 Likes

thats a good idea… i will try the 180 first i´m working on those so its just more trainning.

1 Like

Good reason for me to final switch to current control

6 Likes

Deffo. It’s the best for eMTB

1 Like

Like I did 10 minutes before this :joy:

9 Likes

So second round officially started.
Thx @BigBen for that sweet Fakie nose roll

Last day for this trick will be Friday 13.8.
As usual listing can be found in second and third post of this thread.

Also @joshoujoe @Tasventouras and @Jbev you got your first letter. Hope it does not hold you guys back from getting the next trick done.

@rusins you got the extra week for your Ollie.
Hope you get all parts together till next Friday :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

I’ve riden about 40 minutes today but ya no confidence isn’t there yet to jump while riding. Getting used to the bindings still and having no heels strap is a hit too. My feet are shot.
I’ll get it this weekend, I hope.

For now have this smexxy ass almost fall lmao

12 Likes

not bad! i recommend bending your knees as you prep into the jump, sinking your weight into it so when you so said jump the deck will rebound and aid you in fetting that sweet air time
rather than trying to jump and drag the board off rhe ground with your feet
at least, that’s hkw i understand it, i’m a noob :crazy_face:

3 Likes

That’s a good work. Keep practicing, you are almost there :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Nice trick, excited to try it out. If I wasn’t getting married tomorrow I’d be doing it right now

13 Likes

That’s not an excuse☝️
You need to set priorities.
Games of dirt first :point_up::point_up::point_up: :joy:

13 Likes

do it on the honeymoon…

2 Likes

looks like someone need to sdo some riding :smirk:

on their board of course :joy:

2 Likes

Looks like I’ll need to figure out how to get reverse working on the board as well. I’ve never had to use it until now, and the remote reverse setting is annoying to activate if it even works at all.

1 Like

Oh man I missed the deadline. oops. Here’s my Ollie anyways.

Been scrambling to get my board back together for this. Looking forward to the next trick! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

is it me or it made a very unpleasant sound? did something break??

2 Likes

This was my first ride on the board in a few months lol. I have been rebuilding it to be lighter and more reliable for jumping and tricks.

The creaking noise in the run up is the belts not being aligned right, and the bang as I land is my battery because for now it’s just taped to the top of the board.

My form was also pretty bad, I slammed the rear end down hard.

3 Likes

on vesc?

bet you have smart reverse set up

just go into the app settings and change the control type to [current] and you’re all set

I don’t like smart reverse though, I think I set it to current control with brake, but the remote has a separate reverse functionality/implementation that I haven’t actually tested successfully.

oh

just dop that shit, run current :man_shrugging:
a proper reverse :kissing_heart:

1 Like