Suggest a deck for me

Please help me find/choose a deck

I’m looking to buy a deck after next payday to suit the in progress build listed below, I’m in the UK and in general I won’t be doing too much high speed but am more concerned about carving and the board being fun and responsive.

Build:
10/12s 4p battery (not flexible)
Twin 6374 motors
Caliber trucks (maybe upgrade to Boardnamics hangers)
ABEC 11 97mm flywheels (want the option to go to cloud wheels or 6in pneumatics too)
Dickyho motor mounts
Custom diy fibrelass enclosure.

Any suggestions welcome, Thanks,

1 Like

Just go through @eBoosted catalog of enclosures and pick a deck you like :slight_smile:

11 Likes

not doable. Caliber would only work with dual 6355. Go with torqueboard’s trucks for dual 6374s or 6380s, TB218 are affordable.

4 Likes

You could do worse than an Evo, and you could get it @Sender -ized.

6 Likes

Evos are getting done and have been. Solid choice, though an alternative is now interesting
Century 40.

8 Likes

Is it possible with Boardnamics hangers, was going to start with a single and upgrade later if possible

Height and weight?

One of my favorite decks is the Rayne Demonseed. I’ve seen a few builds done with them, would love to see more :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

If @eBoosted will just make us a double stack😩

3 Likes

The evo is more of a high speed deck than a low speed carver.
Hummie deck perhaps?

5 Likes

If you keep pushing me I’ll have no option but to make it

8 Likes

I think you’ll have a few instant purchases from us

No enclosures available for it but my Peacemaker 36" is crazy fun for carving… Got an amazing locked-in feeling to the concave.

You’d have to do your own enclosure though which isn’t everyone’s cup of tea :stuck_out_tongue:

I could send one of these, they are available and @BigBen has enclosures for them (also UK bloke)

These will be finished with glass frit so no griptape necessary.

They are jet Killshots.

24 Likes

Now you’re talking.

4 Likes

What would it take for you to share your secrets?

2 Likes

Sorry. :zipper_mouth_face:

7 Likes

:sob:

3 Likes

I am going to share Adam Savages speech on The Importance of Sharing again to try and persuade you its a good idea :).If nothing else its a good speech.

3 Likes

I have shared a lot. But got burned pretty quick.

Soo… cool speech?

7 Likes

That’s like going to a great restaurant and asking the chef for his exact recipe.

7 Likes