Street Slayer, 12s, Surfrodz, Flipsky 6,6, Gummies

So yesterday I have met a pothole.

And it did not went well.

But since nothing broke, I took the old Slayer from its place as a shelf, and:

And she rides again!

4 Likes

1 Like

Wow, didn’t know those were available for 21700 cells! Where’d you buy them from? How much current can they handle?

1 Like

Well, to be honest they are not, when I bought them, I wasn’t aware of Pcbs for this size format, so these are 18650 5p Pcbs. Unfortunately no info about the rating. But after I already bought these, I found that Kaly sells the 20700 ones as a kit.

What did you do to that hub? Also that new slayer deck is one of my favourite designs so far from the god that is @Sender.

1 Like

You mean the lathe line in one of them? I bought those used, was where already. Best 30euro investment ever.

Awaiting for the spot welder to come back.

2 Likes

Edit: next few weeks will be like Christmas.

9 Likes

Took me a while to realize what you meant; yeah, 5p looks nearly perfect for a 4p of larger cells! I might try that :slight_smile:

eLDoska on the other forum was selling 5p 18650 ones too, with the option of making them thicker to handle more current. Kaly said his are meant for 60A, so those wouldn’t work for me anyway.

So Christmas continues, once I’ll get everything from the tracking page, I will finally do a separate build thread probably for the cruiser and leave hummie on here.

5 Likes

Thanks @Pedrodemio !

2 Likes

Really happy to see people using it, for ultimate finish fill the light space with clear resin. It’s a bit tricky, you have to seal with tape and fill from the wire port

Integrating the change port is a great idea

Another weekend with more destruction, connection from 5 to 6 group just went off because of vibrations and a Magnum wheel started chunking just after 5km…

6 Likes

At least some good things for today.

1 Like

Are these Exway hubs? I think they are the only ones I have seen with the Shredder trucks

Meepo hubs are the ones that come on the shredder trucks. The exway uses siesmic aeon trucks

Oh right, new meepo. Forgot about that

1 Like

Yes, these are the meepo ones.

1 Like

Weekend update, so I got the mini boss back, I was fairly high while playing with it and it did slipped from my hands to the floor, long story short it doesn’t work anymore and I need a spot welder, just ordered the malectrics one to test out, as for the mini.

I really wanted to ride again, so decided to do the unforgivable.

It’s not pretty looking, But I re did all the insulation on batterys, wires et, so far, so good.

3 Likes

And she rides again, I also have put the NLS hubs in the rear to test those out.

3 Likes