Street Slayer, 12s, Surfrodz, Flipsky 6,6, Gummies

I’m just moving the build thread to this new forum, here’s a quick timeline, of how the boards I have owned evolved.

18 Likes

Any more pictures of that rear light mounting bracket? Looking to do something similar.

I just cuted and heat bended a sheet of 3mm abs.

2 Likes

Some wear and tear

2 Likes

Holy cow! WTF happened? Lol

Well nothing actually, just started splitting from the wear and tear, the pulley is allmost mashined, no engagement on teeth what so ever.

Is that pulley 3d printed? Perhaps time to upgrade to aluminum, lol

It sure is, I’m kinda trying to wait it out till I get a geardrive from Moon, so not really kean on investing in my belt setup.

2 Likes

Hey guys, what’s up? I’ve been fairly silent for some time, but the building game is back on!

First, I broke the Slayer.

Also I have destroyed both of my 3d pulleys and had to put an old meepo hub drive, Wich is meant for my future cruiser board.

These are not torquy, but the board is as carvy as ever, I forgot how smooth the hubs feel, can’t wait to get the cruiser running!
About that cruiser, I have almost finished the battery for it, but the spot welder broke then I have like only 20welds left.

My hummie deck is done! Can’t wait to get it.

I have also bought TB 6380 motors for the hummie.

With the order I have incoming, all of these shelf’s will be filled with boards-decks.

And a bunch of random pieces started coming in.

6 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Is that the soldering station from Hobbyking? How is it?

That;s the one, I didn’t had anything to solder yet, but for the money it looks very good, I know some people are talking highly about this station.

1 Like

Slayer is all beaten up, took the surfrodz from the front out, swaped some bear trucks on. Managed to squize in tall fatcone bushings roadside and so far I am really enjoying the ride! So much, that I bought NLS hubs just for fun to try them out.

Not so much from the building side of things, I’m stuck without a welder, not getting my mini boss back any time soon, thinking of either buying Kweld, or renting something.

So yesterday I have met a pothole.

And it did not went well.

But since nothing broke, I took the old Slayer from its place as a shelf, and:

And she rides again!

4 Likes

1 Like

Wow, didn’t know those were available for 21700 cells! Where’d you buy them from? How much current can they handle?

1 Like

Well, to be honest they are not, when I bought them, I wasn’t aware of Pcbs for this size format, so these are 18650 5p Pcbs. Unfortunately no info about the rating. But after I already bought these, I found that Kaly sells the 20700 ones as a kit.

What did you do to that hub? Also that new slayer deck is one of my favourite designs so far from the god that is @Sender.

1 Like

You mean the lathe line in one of them? I bought those used, was where already. Best 30euro investment ever.