Stormcore for iOS App Bug Reports & Feedback (SERIOUS)

There’s a ton more data. First half of the ride was me with my partner so I was taking it slow. Second half I went faster to test the app and the FW. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got it got it, good to hear. Let me know if you find any more issues. My next steps are properly finishing the battery setup page, adding tracked ride breakdowns to the map as additional pages, and ride sharing options, so look forward to that!

6 Likes

These are the main components missing from the app. No use if one can’t match metrics to location, and being able to share that too.

Yes… that’s why I’m on it

2 Likes

I had disconnects, but I think it was due to metr Pro on FW 5.0 renamed to UNITY BLE, hence the feedback on that thread.

I sent feedback via the app as well.

Thanks. That’s exactly what I was going to check first.

Would love to join the beta testing of the app but I need an invitation code no?

Click the link in the post above

1 Like

Oh really stupid. I’m on my laptop and used handoff (Mac) to open link on my phone but then it redirected me to a info page of TestFlight :sweat_smile:

Got it, thanks!

Updated to fw5.0 (or at least I think). When I open the Stormcore app it very quickly goes from scanning to reading but nothing more.

Tried to connect again with the Vesc-Tool with Metr app and TCP bridge but now fw version is not recognized. Not sure if something went wrong during installation of fw5.0 or if it’s because I’m using TCP bridge of Metr (that is not yet supporting it)

FYI: I needed the firmware update of the Metr module to make it work. All good now! Thanks

5 Likes

I can get you Unitys updated and actually have a spare Windows laptop you could borrow to do this with the tool for Windows.

So it’s working with Metr? Did you have to rename the device?

As per instructions I linked above, it works if you rename your metr device to UNITY BLE.

1 Like

Yeah it’s working with Metr now! I saw Roman’s post to malJohann and renamed the module right away. Now I just need to figure out why I can’t do motor detection but that’s probably for the fw5.0 thread

2 Likes

Put the phone in my backpack, so nothing obstructing signal. Full logging on Unity running FW 5.0 and metr Pro module renamed as UNITY BLE!

9 Likes

Glad it’s working! Putting up a new build in a couple days

4 Likes

@sofu Have you added in the ability to change and setup the Unity/Stormcore through this app yet?

3 Likes

No not yet

1 Like