Stooge Raceboards V-4

I am really pleased with the control and performance level my boards are at. It has been a fun ride putting it all together. A new rubber mold is being made for the new race wheel. Can’t wait to begin testing.

15 Likes

I saw your board at an eskate event here in scandinavia where some danish dude was there with his stooge. Sounded like a damn machinegun was going off behind me when he went past. Freaking awesome

I got some shots of him going around the track with my drone if you want the footage

14 Likes

Drone footage would be cool to archive. Thx

3 Likes

Absolutely love your builds! :heart_eyes: What would it take to get my hands on a set of your trucks, or even just the welded baseplate bracket and a parts list for the rest of the pieces? I really want those trucks on one of my builds one day.

8 Likes

2020 build of the year :metal:t4:

11 Likes

Second that!

7 Likes

Woah!! Crazy fucks. She’s a freaken monster :exploding_head:.
Seeing this makes me wanna quit the hobby. Our boards will never be as sick as this things haha

5 Likes

It was probably @davidbonde

2 Likes

This is a hobby and mostly build for those who are involved or intrested in racing.
If you are interested in racing, shoot me a PM and I’ll put you on the truck list. Production is slow and I have a day Job.

10 Likes

We’d like to see some of that too please.

6 Likes

Much pr0n, more awe!

1 Like

@MoeStooge Do you tig or mig weld your chromoly chassis?

2 Likes

Its in the later part of the vid,around 1 minute mark or so

10 Likes

@wasp

I saw your board at an eskate event here in scandinavia where some danish dude was there with his stooge.

The one an only @davidbonde! also known as ‘Ride That Thing’. He rides his Stooge raceboard alone inside an abandoned airport in northern Europe. Seems like a riders paradise.

A Stooge board in the wild! :point_down:

9 Likes

@DEEIF, he uses a TIG welder

3 Likes

Thanks brad! I’ll be in contact soon for bushings :wink:

3 Likes

Will have an extra V-4 raceboard fully adjustable rolling chassis come available in the next 2-3 weeks. Nkp 3-link, 155metro tire, chromo tube chassis, gear drive with pinions. No graphics you add your electronics and ride. Shoot me a PM if you are interested. First come first served.

28 Likes

Ahaha, right when my beauty is about to get finished up :crazy_face: Whoever gets that is going to be one happy man

13 Likes

Someone is going to be stoked with @MoeStooge 3-link NKP trucks… More of us are joining in on this revolutionary concept!

8 Likes

Oh man. Someone will come n ruin this beauty with some 20s battery pack and stormcore vesc
Just watch :rofl:

6 Likes