Stickerbomb #f**kpushing fwd 33inch muirskate build

@Skunk who makes this dual 4.12 vesc? I have not seen one before.

The kicktail / front wheel drive seems like a decent solution. I keep thinking about a functional kick tail but there always seems to be some downside to motor placement.

2 Likes

It’s a maybe 100a vesc

found out that the velcro just is as nice as the fucking glue that holds it to the deck, so its all shit this way. Use metal loops you can screw on the deck, then get the velcro through and your attachment will be rock solid.My hint:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
s-l300

2 Likes

yeah ahhaha…but you just have to steal them from your kids or even do a kindergarten robbery.

1 Like

I had good luck with velcro on my 12s4p. Just gotta use the good stuff

1 Like

but my solution is the best solution for using velcro in this case hahahahaha

Seems like more work lol

1 Like

naaah…just a few screws. I know you will love it my friend

Apparently lost my last #fuckpushing sticker @Venom121212 made me… but i do still have this he sent me some time ago.

Im gonna put last enclosure bolts in tomorrow morning. Then ill mount the motors up.
I’ve got everything to get her running.
A few finishing touches that are 100% form over function. Hopefully tailplate from @702vegas

Also need to get a tail bone @mikenyc designed for me printed.
Hopefully ill be able to ride this thing soon.

5 Likes

however most people have them. I still have all my legos from when I was a kid. Maybe I should get into the enclosure business. I could offer sharks or lego men to hang out on the enclosure. But in reality I wonder how it they would hold up in using them as a mold cause they have those convex pieces they use for windows. Legos and a vacuum table and you are ready to produce enclosures.

4 Likes

this idea is quite awesome!

I just built a small vacuum table last week and was considering making a bigger one to do enclosures one day.

Doesn’t hurt that I have a zillion Legos either. Very interesting idea

3 Likes

I think you need to try it out for science.

2 Likes

yeah, go to vacuum form an enterprise enclosure then:heart:
or the millennium falcon.

2 Likes

Gonna have to have a shit ton of flat top pieces or the entire enclosure will be lego bump pattern haha

4 Likes

i bet it will look so awesome

1 Like

It will be ribbed for your pleasure

2 Likes

I’d rock one

1 Like

Sooooo did the last two holes. And on the very last one drilled to far and came out the top side…

I’ll fill it with something. And with how busy the top side is visually i don’t think people will notice.

2 Likes

I just did the same thing on my deck but it was with a screw. I guess when I had orginally drilled the holes I went deeper in that one then the others and I had one longer screw and I took the enclosure off to charge and make sure everything was still go and. When went to put it back on I guess I put that screw in the deeper hole and started closing up the enclosure and heard a pop and saw a small rise on the surface of the deck.

1 Like