Stickerbomb B/W - First build LY Evo 40- Dual 6374 - Psychotiller Evo enc - 12s4p 40t

Painted and stained the deck. Symmetry wise I just eyeballed it :raised_hands:t3:

3 Likes

Redid the deck while waiting for the battery.
Stickerbombed and Glass frit the LY Evo.
This was really helpful and worth a read Forget the grip use Glass Frit
No trial run I just went for it and it came out nice :+1:
Medium frit and 3 thick coats of Spar urethane.

8 Likes

Really cool look you’ve got here. What sticker pack did you use for this?
also, well dont on the Frit, I’d say it couldnt have gone better for a first go

Got this stickers at Amazon

4 Likes

Nice. Another stickerbomb deck. Let me know how yours holds up. Looks great.

2 Likes

Added another thick coat just to be sure :sweat_smile:. Hope it holds up.
Your deck build popped when I was googling Stickerbombed deck. So it’s more of a copy and inspiration of yours but in b/w. :+1:

1 Like

Finally got the battery from @thisguyhere awesome work btw and put everything together in the enclosure. Barely fit everything in the Psychotiller Evo enc had to mount the bms on top and a step down converter on top of esc. No room to play around is heat gonna be an issue :unamused:

2 Likes

All done went for test drive too much for me :sweat_smile:.

Speed wobbles with riptide soft cone bushings almost ate ground 140lbs. :dizzy_face:

7 Likes

THat’s one of the more beautiful builds I’ve seen. Love the stickerbomb and frit with the black and white. What speed are you getting wobbles at?

@whaddys 15mph+ specially when I let go of the throttle the drag make it wobble.
Haven’t ridden in long time it’s probably why. Just need to get used to it. I got some flatland 3d hard bushing to try.

1 Like

That’s way too low of a speed to get wobbles at, ESPECIALLY on an Evo. Something’s definitely wrong; you’re not riding backwards, are you? :stuck_out_tongue:

Try the hard bushings in the back for sure.

2 Likes

Hi, could you share some info on your license plate lights? I would like something like this for my build as well :smiley:

Can u tell me where u got the bull bar?