"Stella" Bro Deck/ 10s3p / Unity / Matrix II / Psychotiller Powerplants / Evolve Mounts [All Comments Welcome]

Oh don’t worry about jumping it, it wont break, we had people over 100kg jump it without any problems :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looking good. That deck got there pretty quick.

3 Likes

@taz this is the highest jump I have on photo to date. Going to the BMX park soon though, we will see what happens. Unfortunately, my new deck wouldn’t fit the MBS F5 bindings so I’ll be jumping with the F1s today :grimacing:

11 Likes

Well cancel that… Forgot my roadie tires were on there. Tried 2 runs and they were sketchy AF.

11 Likes

F1 bindings, roadie tires…
I wonder what the next excuse will be :grin:

1 Like

Huge penis syndrome?

5 Likes

Why would this hinder you in any way?
It never caused me any problems :rofl:

6 Likes

So I threw some new shock blocks on the matrix 2s today. I went yellow front and orange rear moderately tightened.

Holy shmow zow it changed the ride completely. I love bindings but I almost didn’t need them. It was crazy carvy yet still stable enough at speed to where I had almost zero acclamation time. It was like I was riding my rkp surfrodz on a mtb deck. I highly recommend this setup.

Street tires + this bushing combo = street carver

Off road tires + orange front, red rear = off road monster

9 Likes

Standard Evolve motor mounts for on Matrix II?

1 Like

Yep that’s correct

2 Likes

Local one wheelers made an offroad event and invited the local boosted riders as a light jest saying any boards that can handle it are welcome.

Dirt tires are en route, swapped to the F5 bindings on the @MarkOneBoards deck, and I will be gearing up and getting stupid this Saturday.

12 Likes

How does the new deck ride with those trucks?

I should be getting my pair soon but still haven’t bought bindings yet.

Is there enough space on the deck to really carve without the bindings?

1 Like

Go show 'em that 4 wheels are better!

3 Likes

Haven’t gotten to try it with the bindings yet. I was using f1 bindings loosely on it and had no trouble carving but I’m also 5’10"

3 Likes

I’m wondering if it will be good for me for now!

But I’m 6’2” and 240!

What size shoe do you wear? How much foot space do you have

I used to hate how narrow it was because it made my feet hurt for the first week or 2. Now I like it. I can monkey grip the edge of the board with my toes through my shoes and my heels rest right on the edge of the deck so I can really utilize the bindings. It’s growing on me as a deck. I like how poppy it is. No trampa or traditional mbs deck but I’m hoping my new dw2 will be similar firmness.

5 Likes

I think I’ll be fine then!

2 Likes

No bindings planned?

2 Likes

Not sure yet. I’d like to get some but they are pricey!! Still gotta get batteries and motors!

1 Like

Tip of my deck was blocking my light a bit and adding no real strength so I did some quick hole action :wink:

6 Likes