Mark I - Iron Man Esk8 - World's First Smart Electric Skateboard With A Talking AI (Jarvis)

It pays to have the board of ur dreams but its worth it

3 Likes

Waited so many months for matrix iis :sob: finally!
I wanted 9inch tires but they’re sold out. Definitely not enough clearance without risers. I ordered these yellow 8s then they called me and said there are only 3 left :sob: but they have a 4th, the display one. literally got the last available one :smiley: 3 came in mbs packaging, the 4th was in a Ziploc :joy: and the shade of yellow is perfect for iron man! It was meant to be :thinking:

3 Likes

About to spend another $100 just on spray paints, primer, top coat :sob: when will my wallet have peace :sob:
Also I got rid of the yellow part on the stark logo. Replaced with dark red. Even though that yellow matches with tires and also matches with a spray paint I found. Since I’ll be putting sperate sprayed griptape ontop I’m going to match with the real gold colour for iron man. I’ve put in too much time not to make it accurate, gold > yellow.

1 Like

ahh haha, me stupid :grin:

2 Likes

Fingers crossed! Never made a vinyl graphic before so I hope it turns out okay.

Spent 2 hours applying these stickers perfectly. Been very meticulous with everything. Still waiting on my nickel but apparently it’s in my country for the last 2 weeks. Should have been here a month ago! I could be close to done my build now if my nickel arrived then

3 Likes

That’s cray cray!!! Good job!

1 Like

Thank you! Find me a sticker that’s slightly misaligned. You won’t find one.

1 Like

Well damn I for real tried, good job!

1 Like

Colourway

2 Likes

Now it will be less obvious when u run over poop :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Nope. It’s green over here :duck:

4 Likes

@moddedlife

Have you seen these?
https://www.amazon.com/Reactor-Action-Figure-Assemble-Sunglasses/dp/B07DXPT8VJ/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=Arc+Reactor&qid=1621854024&sr=8-3

2 Likes

Too big too fit on my deck. Thanks though

It’ll be interesting to see how many miles you get on those tires before they begin cracking and chipping.

Also, hope you prepped and primered the trucks or else the same will happen to them

I would’ve disassembled them first if you wanted that paint job to last

2 Likes

I disassembled them. Put them back for the pic. I used adhesion promoter and clear topcoat. I expect the tires to do exactly that. Just hope it won’t be too much and quickly. Though at least the bottom colour is yellow. My hope is the trucks and rims hold up.

1 Like

I need to see this chonky boi on a scale when it’s all said and done. You’ll only need to charge once a week if you ride every day! Looking good @moddedlife!

3 Likes

Thanks. It’s gonna get crazy once my nickel arrives. My first diy and I went all in the deeeep end

1 Like

FTFY :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

These motors are massive I know I could’ve measured them before hand but they fill up my whole hand :flushed: I’m building a monster :japanese_ogre:

10 Likes