SRB V-5 Chromoly tube chassis Inquiry

Damn, @fessyfoo ’s number 2 will always be in number 1’s shadow

still hurts I beat you yesterday huh. :smiley:

03 is the magic number.

4 Likes

Harfang does custom wheel work
jusayin

1 Like

Oh interesting I’d never heard of them. Basically they will just cut a tread pattern into whatever wheels you want? Seems like they only do urethane wheels tho. @MoeStooge you think cutting grooves into these wheels would seriously damage them in some way or degrade their performance?

1 Like

:persevere::expressionless:

1 Like

quote=“system, post:1, topic:292”]
Typically, I try to avoid riding in wet conditions, but I took these wheels out for a few runs after some rain, and I was thoroughly impressed. The wheels still felt very well planted on the wet asphalt and didn’t have that glassy feel that urethane can get on wet roads. This was a great aspect as I use my boards to commute, and I hate that slip and slide feel at 7:30 in the morning on my way to work.

6 Likes

[quote=“Cyanoacrylate, post:117, topic:54273”]
Seems like they only do urethane wheels tho. @MoeStooge you think cutting grooves into these wheels would seriously damage them in some way or degrade their performance?
[/quote].

I wouldn’t groove these

Hope to have tread and off-road tread availability as demand dictates.

7 Likes

After looking at their site the price you are offering your wheels up for is super great!

Interested in how your hubs could be used for other wheels/projects, so looking forward to seeing them out there.

4 Likes

If I had a choice and could only pick one I would personally go with the street thread version.

I have a feeling that over time it will be more like a game of Pokémon and I’ll want to collect them all. Lol

4 Likes

This! Yea that’s exactly what I’m trying to avoid. Great to know these could handle some water every once in a while.

3 Likes

@MoeStooge any chance you would shove just your drivetrain up for sale

i love everything but im poor and my hope is i can just buy the drivetrain from you and the rest at a later date

2 Likes

define drivetrain.

Chassis and two NKP trucks plus the gears + wheels then only electronics, which you supply.

1 Like

sorry
no deck and chassis

only wheels + 2nkp + gears and mounts (possibly motors)

1 Like

that is like $940 before motors. Cool how it lines up a a touch over the hypertrucks price wise.

with the 15% off right now that is a even $800.

2 Likes

Hubbs and wheels coming very soon.
Motors are in the works.

5 Likes

oooo cant wait to see what you come up with

5 Likes

I feel like these wheels/tires could be interesting mini-gokart wheels

1 Like

Off to powder coat.

21 Likes

4,5 and #006. Waiting on BRP race wheels

19 Likes