Spintend single 75V100A beta comes

because of cost on maintaince its cheaper to only replace 1 esc if 1 dies if u have a duel u need to replace the full unit 1 esc is 150 usd duel is 300 usd if u duel esc dies it will cost u 300 usd to get going for me its 150usd : D

the duel have 2 mcc processors I will think it uses both

I tend to just end up with lots of singles with blown CAN bus, I used to think single>dual and maybe I’m unlucky but the ease of cable management with dual is starting to win me over.

2 Likes

Not that I have a broken Vesc6 or spintend (have a pile of broken others) but does anyone fix these things these days?

how can u blow up a can bus circuit

phase wire short seems to do a great job of blowing CAN on each - I might be unlucky and there might be other things go wrong lol

but a duel esc link the 2 esc together by canbus circuit on the esc pcb right ? instead of a wire connection… i guess the high power of phase wire short will blow the duel esc also or am i total wrong but i learned dont short phase wires

1 Like

do the single ubox do Roll to start or push to start ???

how you get this no-limits firmware? all i see available is the default. @Mr.Electronicist @b264

and you can use the same no-limit firmware on this 75v100a spintend or use other firmware to get to 135amp setting @AmySpintend

@marvedjensen doesnt have push to go

1 Like

no, no such swtich function. can’t roll to start.

1 Like

if you don’t use IMU function , then you can use official vesc firmware default bin,since we already switch back to official 3.44v powe supply, so using official firmware, should be no battery discreapancy proble. If you use IMU function, then suggest to use our customed firmware.

3 Likes

anyone know how to get is or the standard vesc6 to run the no limits firmware? i cant find it on the vesc6 and also this 75v100a is that the firmware that will allow 135 amp settings?

1 Like

The ubox website says to dm them directly to get it.

2 Likes

ok got my new esc’s and remote from spintend got it plugged in nothing burned
but now when i plug in to vesc tool to update firmware and setup motors.
Should I not get options to select model and version of firmware in this window

The power bottom light up when i throttle the motors

Repost with an appropriate video codec please

2 Likes

@AmySpintend

Common for the white light to turn on with any throttle on other vescs so maybe fine and just lighting like that as it should?

1 Like

Is there a way to identify whether your Ubox is a 3.44V version or not?

Ok so nothing to be worried about with the bottom lightning op